The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Cool, cool. Now, zoom out.

Not a problem. There’s Budlight zoomed out for you.

It’s not a conspiracy theory. You don’t waste your time researching anything and just take CNN’s word for it. Some people just don’t have the mental capacity to do that.

He likes them to rub his leg and watch his leg hair turn blonde in the sun.

Find us one of the major global “alcohol beverage companies” that is not losing money.

It’s an industry-wide situation, and has little to do with what you want it to be about.

As a self-proclaimed “banking executive”, I assume you know how to spot an artificial pump, yes?

1 Like

Yes, some are losing more (way more) than others. Budlight would go in the way more category. Go woke go broke.

First off, I didn’t self proclaim anything. That was just a weak insult attempt by a butt hurt liberal. I can’t help that the stock went up today and hurt your little liberal feelings. Get over it.

It’s hilarious how worked up liberals get over pointing out Budlight’s failures.

Come on Limey, where’s the nightly update on Truth Social? We eagerly await your expert take. You only update us when it fits your agenda.

Well it was an off day from Trump’s trial today, so he used the time he had wisely to go on the campaign trail.

Just kidding. He did fuck-all campaigning, but did re-Troth a comment by dumbasses dumbass Jesse Watters that the jurors in his trial are lying Liberal activists.

Yep. Day #3, and he attacks the jurors, painting a giant orange target on their heads.

Court resumes Thursday morning, and Judge Merchan has a problem on his hands. No amount of fines is going to get this fucker to stop. What do you do?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I figured you’d say.

The truth hurts sometimes

Mike Johnson has seen some intelligence that scared the shit out of him. Either about Russia or about his house boy.

1 Like

Triumph doing Triumph things.

“You’re with Gays for Trump? I’m with Dogs for Michael Vick.”

1 Like

Pretty stunning actually.

1 Like

Yep. He’s been shocked to his core by something. Not (really) suggesting blackmail, but perhaps some intel that shows just the damage his previous position had wrought.

Democrats have a cash advantage at every level.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 8.42.08 AM

Aaaaaaand here we go with juror intimidation.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 8.45.27 AM

So we are down from 7 jurors to 6 to start the day.

And don’t be blindsided by the issue here being that this juror’s friends and family id’d me, they want out because they know their identity cannot be kept secret and they know what’s coming next.

Moreover, here’s something I don’t understand about protection of the jurors’ identities: the defense has been Googling their social media accounts so, even if they’re not allowed to take away the list of names, they have them all in their browser history.

To the shock of [checks notes] no one, Trump claimed that re-posting other people’s posts about jurors doesn’t count. Also, Trump got caught using his phone in court, which is not allowed.

The prosecution has now filed a motion to have this trial moved to juvenile court.

I knew there had to be a reason Limey didn’t give us our morning Truth Social stock update. It does fit his narrative. I’ll give the update for you, Limey.