The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

No. He’s Jesus Mandela Christ.

It’s still half the price. Maybe in another 9, it’ll be $30 per share since it’s such a booming company.

In his shriveled heart, Trump would choose Bobby Knight over Jesus, but it’s not as profitable.

The witness lists are out for the prosecution and defense in next week’s criminal trial for Trump.

No real shocks on the prosecution side; it’s a litany of Trump insiders, employees, cohorts and concubines. Hope Hicks is on there as has been reported recently, as well as the poster child for nominative determinism, National Enquirer owner David Pecker.

One name jumps out from the defense list: Donald J. Trump.

Which was a few years after InBev sold Modelo’s distribution rights in the US to Constellation Brands in order to satisfy an anti-trust lawsuit with the DOJ (InBev already owned 50% of Grupo Modelo and wanted to buy the remaining 50%).

InBev essentially cannibalized itself because while Modelo’s sales have soared since then, they’ve come at the cost of massive loss in sales for InBev’s other products - e.g. Bud Light.

InBev had a 6:1 stock split in 2020.

No, man! It’s because of a sponsored Instagram post in March 2023 and/or Bud Light’s “years of wokeness” (depending on the day).

Hey man, what I have always said - go woke, go broke.

@Limey don’t start bringing your facts into this.

1 Like

Trumpy better take a big black marker to that DJT chart.

2 Likes

He might as well just say “Bing, bing, bang, bing, bong” for an hour or so. Amounts to the same level of coherence and his cult members will lap it up like nectar regardless.

Brain spurs.

5 Likes

That’s fantastic.

Well I wonder why they would do that? They did a stock split the same time they did not pay out dividends. They were hoping more people would buy the cheaper stock. That did not work how they had hoped. Budlight has been a failing, liberal ran company for years. Their stock has been progressively dropping off for a long time now. This is because less and less people are attracted to their product. They felt desperate in trying to attract more youthful, diverse people. This is the reason they paraded out a transgender nut job to market their product, hoping to attract young, Obama generation liberals. Well that backfired and lost them billions of dollars. Losing money has been a normal thing for them for quite some time now.

I’m about to finish The Making of the Atomic Bomb, by Richard Rhodes. An outstanding tome of nonfiction. Today I read of a tour Harry Truman took of devastated Berlin during the Potsdam Conference. Afterwards he wrote, in his diary, of Hitler: “He had no morals and his people backed him up.” It felt germane.

4 Likes

[Golf Clap]

The damn Germans got nothing to do with it.

Hah–pun truly unintended. I weighed “salient.”

1 Like

Gaetz is waiting until it drops below $17 before he buys.

8 Likes

Bravo

Budlight will probably get there soon enough.