The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

The entire beer industry has been in a free-fall, and it has nothing to do with whatever that idiot is talking about.

eta:

So you’re pro cancel culture

Good.

Fun fact: Trump had the money. You are a habitual liar. The only tick tocking going on is the time until Trump retakes the Presidency and all of these phony cases are dismissed.

Trump posted a bond in the NY business fraud case, this one from Knight something or other whose CEO is a Trump megadonor.

Meanwhile Judge Merchan was pissed that Trump spent the weekend spreading lies and photos of the judge’s daughter on his failing website so that, when DA Bragg requested the gag order be expanded to include the DA’s and judge’s family members, he said “fuck yeah”.

You seem pretty upset about Trump posting that bond. I believe a WFW is in order.

DA Bragg is crooked. He has an agenda to fulfill to the rest of the Democrat party. He has nothing on Trump that will stick. This will all go away once Trump wins the presidency.

D Ward and Boomer finally have a safe space:

2 Likes

Next they’re gonna get to the bottom of this “gravity” nonsense.

2 Likes

:eyes:

This is very early in a campaign for the challenger to be in a tie with the incumbent. And Cruz is a long way from 50%.

1 Like

Your daily Democrat logic: When all of the polls show Trump winning the presidency, the polls don’t matter. When they show a Democrat close or slightly ahead, they matter.

The only thing I would like to get to the bottom of is the reason why Democrats are so ignorant. Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone can solve that ongoing issue.

Magnets, how do they work?

1 Like

Not sure what you are calling a safe space as I don’t intend on reading your nonsense but Texas feels pretty good as a safe space as Democrats are outnumbered greatly here.

I don’t know how they work, but they don’t if you get them wet.

1 Like

Democrats: Restrooms, which one do I go in?

They’re in league with Lucifer!!!

I’ll believe it when it happens, and whenever Abbott/Patrick/Paxton/Cruz are voted out it’ll look like an Astros postseason celebration in my yard

2 Likes

Magnets turn you gay, man. Everyone knows that!

Yesterday was a bad day for Trump:

• He lost $1 billion in book value on his website
  • He had to post a $175 million bond in the NY business fraud case
  • The judge in the NY criminal election interference case expanded the gag order
  • He found out that Hope Hicks is going to testify against him in that case
  • He found out that Florida is going to be in play for Democrats in November

He is the patron saint of April fools.

The Limey lie machine is in full force. He is off of his meds, everyone! Look out!