The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Oops. “DJT” loses nearly a quarter of its value this morning.

The media constantly talks about this being worth $3 billion to Trump. That’s true(ish) on paper, before today anyway. But he can’t sell any of it for 6 months so, by the time he can sell it, who knows what it will be worth.

A company with a market cap of $2.3 billion on $4 million in revenues vs. $58 million in losses, is unsustainable. It’s a penny stock being used to launder money into Trump’s pocket.

And then there’s the problem of the size of Trump’s stake in this. If he tries to dump it all at once, the stock price will collapse instantly. A savvy investor would offload it in small batches; but Trump is likely to dump it all at once, take what he can get and fuck everyone else with shares (i.e. his cult members).

If he gets release from the board to sell his shares early (something I’m sure he’s screaming to do right now), he’ll just collapse the stock earlier. He needs the money.

Fun Fact: He has until Wednesday to post the reduced $175 million cash/bond in the NY business fraud case. He said a week ago that he had the cash. If true, where is it? He continues to accrue interest until the cash/bond is posted, so it’s costing him money every day he waits. Does he have it? Tick tock…

Down more than 25% at time of posting this.

Here’s some proper reporting on the subject.

Trump Media has a price-to-sales ratio of 1,470.

By comparison, Facebook Meta’s is 7.

Prediction: “investors” will pump the ever-living shit out of DJT starting ~2 weeks before his lockup agreement expires. Like his “super-V recovery”… but, inverted.

2 Likes

Yep. They’re not buying a company, they’re buying a president.

1 Like

Not as bad as bud light stock’s collapse after they went woke.

I doubt the drop was due to the release of financials as that was already known. I heard it has a small amount of shares available to trade, so it could be average investors jumping out, but I wonder if one of the other original investors, either in DWAC or DJT had an easier permission structure for unloading, and jumped at their chance.

At any rate. Long term price target is zero.

1 Like

It so far off the reservation with any and all market metrics, has no client base, few advertisers and no expectation that any of the terrible numbers will turn around.

Yeah, I hope other people are jumping ship and leaving Trump holding an empty bag. That would be poetic.

Lots of people still jumping ship from bud light. Glad to see that.

You two should be grateful to Trump since you are about to use your life savings to sell the stock short since you have assured everyone the price will go to $0. Right, Cletus and Jethro?

Your wit is outstanding. I’m not bothering to short it, as that’s not something I’m versed in, and the timing of the fall is critical. However, for you two, today is a great buying opportunity, feast away.

I’m sure Limey is an expert on stocks. He is a self proclaimed expert on politics. If Limey tells you something about politics, you can be sure that the opposite is true. It would stand to reason that one should do the exact opposite of what he says on stocks too. Limey likely has the lowest IQ of anyone on the forum.

Why would I buy that? I don’t know anything about it. Limey says he knows everything about it but everything Limey says ends up being a bald-faced lie. I hear he’s going to Oregon to watch the eclipse.

Some fuckwit rammed his car into the FBI office in Atlanta. His attack was so successful that he got his vehicle so far into the compound that is was…[checks notes]…halfway through the gate.

Probably Fani Willis looking for her check.

1 Like

Pick a month and look at the price difference between at the money puts and calls for DJT and you’ll learn all you need about what the market thinks. Take a glance at where the .50 delta is for the puts, too, while you’re at it.

1 Like

As long as Trump doesn’t follow Budlight’s business plan, he will be fine.

Abortion rights and marijuana legalization will be on the ballot in Florida in November. That should drive turnout, which is always a bad thing for the GOP (which is currently getting slaughtered in even low turnout elections).

1 Like

Pot heads will come out in droves to vote. More pot heads are Democrat than not.

So, instead of $60.8B, AB InBev only brought in $59.4B in revenue for FY23. How will they ever survive?

They lost a ton of money over their woke agenda. Spin it any way you want but that transgender stunt they pulled costed them over a billion dollars.