The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

For context on job approval ratings:

(yes, I know the scale on both axis are different)

Chubb has issued a letter to its shareholders defending its decision to issue Trumpā€™s bond in the E. Jean Carroll rape and defamation case.

They claim that the bond is fully collateralized.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 2.00.09 PM

They seem to be implying that this was done as some kind of benefit to Carroll, which it really isnā€™t. It stays the collection of the award, which is what Trump - and only Trump - wants.

If I was Chubbā€™s D&O insurer, Iā€™d be asking some questions right now.

Here is another take on the old demented sock puppetā€™s job approval rating. This is really telling in how much people disapprove of the job he is doing. Trumpā€™s really took a hit during Covid. I think people would change their mind on Trumpā€™s approval ratings now that we know more about that situation. Even with that hit, his average is much higher than the old demented sock puppet. People hate the old demented sock puppet. He is extremely unpopular and far too old/demented/corrupt to run the country and people realize that.

Nikki Haley dropped out the race a week ago. Yesterday, 20,000 Republicans in Georgia cast votes for her. To be clear, this was just the on-the-day votes, she got 77,000 overall when you count mail-in ballots (some of which would have been mailed before she dropped out).

A significant swath of Republican primary voters donā€™t want Trump and theyā€™re making that very clear.

What is the collection method? If itā€™s phone polls, these figures should,come with a huge asterisk.

This is quote a thing.

I wish they had Tillerson calling him a ā€œfucking moronā€.

I thought the old demented sock puppet looked drugged up. I bet Hunter gave him something to amp him up.

Myers has been on fire lately.

1 Like

I guess the bathroom didnā€™t have any windows.

Must have had dirt on the Clintons.

The only correct response.

Jim Acosta: Scott, I did want to ask you about taking place over at the RNC. An attorney for Donald Trump will join the RNC as senior counsel for election integrity, Christina Bobb.

Bakari Sellers: Lol

Video in the link.

The special election to replace Ken Buck in CO 4 is set for the same day as the primary for the general election: June 25. If she wanted to run in the special election, Boebert would have to resign her CO 3 seat now.

She has decided not to resign her current seat. So now she will have to campaign supporting a Republican over the Democrat for the special while asking voters in her wannabe new district to vote for her and not the aforementioned Republican in the primary on the same ballot.

Oh, and sheā€™s polling last among remaining candidates in the primary.

We are nearing the end of Klannie Oakley as an elected official, and it canā€™t come soon enough.

ā€œKlannie Oakleyā€ lost to Trump in the 2016 general election. Boebert never told Black people to ā€œheelā€ like Clinton did.

Four years ago yesterday (video in the link).

You hate to see it

What a vile human being. People that vote for him are equally as vile.
Iā€™m reminded of the quote:

ā€œHistorians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw polictical opportunism, or conveniene, or ignroance or greed.
That word is Nazi. Nobody cares about their motives anymore (Julius Goat)ā€

No matter the motivation, his voters are the same as him.

1 Like

The endgame. Theyā€™ll send a referral to the DOJ from committee, and then scream about how Garland isnā€™t moving on the investigation.

Of course, Iā€™m not ruling out Garland appointing Alina Habba as Special Counsel to lead an investigationā€¦

Matt is going to go under oath. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

OK, so at what point do we start to seriously consider that Garland is trying to rat-fuck all these investigations.

The SDNY just turned over 30,000 73,000 documents that Bragg asked for over a year ago. A delay in the trial is inevitable now.

The only silver lining here is that Trumpā€™s efforts to delay all his other pending trials has opened up space in the calendar for this trial to be delayed, but still happen before the summer.

Looking forward to the cases being dropped. The cases being dropped and a Trump presidency would really make liberals cry and it would be a sight to behold.