The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Nehls was fired from the police department. He is the perfect kind of scumbag the GOP and Magats love electing.

3 Likes

speaking of scumbags

1 Like

Jacked-up Joe.

1 Like

There is nothing more painful than reading you claiming any financial sophistication. Trump repaid all the loans involved with the collateral. And, he has the cash and assets to pay off this amount, Chubb is a publicly traded company and there is zero chance this was a political decision by them involving non-reimbursed risk. There are laws known as “Whistleblower Laws” that apply to publicly traded companies and employees would get rich narc-ing on the boss. You are truly pathetic and absolutely worthless in terms of information flow.

1 Like

Is he your Congressperson? If not, can I guess you did similarly re: Fetterman?

Sam Brinton, accused of multiple thefts but ignored by the Biden DOJ as he is on their (demented) team.

They don’t care about things like that. The Democrat Party is full of criminals. His only qualification that they were looking for, much like Richard Levine’s, is that he paraded around in women’s clothes.

This is just not true.

You can “Talk” about it, but it does not make it more “True”

Would you like to talk about these these things someday soon?

Remember the distressing story that Katie Britt told of a you woman who was sex trafficked and suffered horrific abuse over a number of years? Britt doesn’t say it explicitly, but she heavily implied that it was in the U.S., at the border, during Biden’s presidency.

I mean, that’s the connection I made when hearing it so I’m sure most/all people hearing it did the same. Otherwise, why have it in the border section of the rebuttal to the SOTU, right? It wasn’t subtle.

Sadly, the details of the abuse this poor woman suffered are true. Also sadly, for Katie Britt, the abuse happened starting in 2004, as the victim was moved around various cities in Mexico. So, not at the border and occurring during W. Bush’s second term.

What a ghoulish co-opting of a human tragedy for political ends. What kind of horrible cunt does that?

5 Likes

With your help, we can save another Republican from having to deliver a State of the Union response.

https://twitter.com/RepMoskowitz/status/1766186747900149802

1 Like

George Santos. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s sooooooo ripe for parody.

It will be interesting to see how SNL totally fails to look in the mouth of this gift horse tonight.

Biden is starting to campaign.

Trump doesn’t have the money to compete.

Fox has been slurping Biden for some time now. You are just jealous you have to wait longer between meals.

Ahhh yes, Fox News, the Biden promotional media machine

5 Likes

It’s breathtaking how none of you slugs ever hit the “refresh” button.

Not really, you’re just usually impossible to follow. That, and most people are not as good at reading minds as MAGAts. I know I for one usually don’t spend much time trying to translate some of your posts from Native bigot to English.

My apologies, I did not realize their vast knowledge, easily qualifying them for their respective positions.

No bottom.

1 Like