The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Your takes get stupider all the time: apartments for migrants and Democrats protecting the uber wealthy. Republicans love the gullibility of their fervent servants.

3 Likes

The shitshow of Reaganomics has come full circle 40 yrs later, but hey, welfare queens.

2 Likes

Like ExxonMobil, GE, T-Mobile, Jeff Bezos, Musk, every single church in the country, etc

4 Likes

This.

Thatā€™s laughable. Democrats would literally believe anything CNN or MSNBC tells them. Democrats are the definition of gullible. The cognitive ability of Democrats is borderline special needs.

I thought about mentioning what sort of party Iā€™m planning when AOC inevitably takes over Schumerā€™s senate seat.

Anyway, hereā€™s the problem, jerky. Come January 20, 2025, barring death or incarceration one of either Joe Biden or Donald Trump is going to be President of the US and A. Which one do you prefer? ā€˜Noneā€™ is a fine answer to the question ā€˜Which one do you like?ā€™ Thatā€™s not the question.

2 Likes

The House majority is going to get just a little bit smaller.

There are so many witnesses against Gaetz, including his wingman who set it all up and who is serving 15 years for his crimes, plus multiple other people have been charged for their part in activity in which Gaetz is credibly accused of participating.

The reason the right-wing nonsense machine exists is to identify the marks for the next scam.

Wasnā€™t the whole deal that she and Kelce were going to endorse Biden at the Super Bowl? Just like apocalypse cults, the goal posts are on wheels.

ETA: Neither Swift nor Kelce have said word-one publicly about the election.

1 Like

Trump has gone off on numerous all-caps rants on Truth SSocial. Like, even for him, itā€™s crazy.

I wonder what could have his brain even more melted than normalā€¦

Big verdict coming down against him on Friday.

1 Like

This seems slightly more important:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/14/politics/house-intel-chairman-serious-national-security-threat/index.html

Russian nukes in space, apparently?

eta: abc news update

https://twitter.com/John_A_Ridge/status/1757856104703209674

If so, one would suspect it would harm the ascendent Russian apologists club, but we know it wonā€™t. The fucking MAGA movement will take a serious threat and make it worse.

1 Like

Well Iā€™m sure glad we have the old demented sock puppet in charge if the Russians have nukes in outer space. Maybe the old demented sock puppet plans to use his 100 cutting edge inspection jection section machines that the old demented sock puppet was bragging about recently? Or is that only for samanol flamanol? Iā€™m really not sure what samanol and flamanol is.

Your shtick is older than Biden.

1 Like

Can you tell me what inspection jection section machines and shlamanol flamanol are? Does it have anything to do with truananazpressur?

The border is such a crisis that Mike Johnson has gaveled closed the House for two weeks.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/house-republicans-to-take-2-week-vacation-amid-national-security-threat-mass-shooting

Senior House Republican leadership is sending members home for a vacation until February 28th, according to a new release issued by House Majority Leader Tom Emmer.

The old demented sock puppet should not have opened it up.

Not Biden.
Not Kennedy.
Likely not Trump.

Iā€™m a single-issue voter this cycle, voting against Israelā€™s apartheid and genocidal assault on Gaza. I have Vivek stickers on my cars.

Oh dear god, this explains a whole lot

2 Likes

It also ā€œexplains a lotā€ that you vote for a marionette and do not have the integrity to tell the voters who they are voting for (who is pulling the strings).

1 Like