The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

This is by far the greatest and worst Foreign Policy speech I’ve heard in my life.

2 Likes

Tell me you don’t know how NATO works without telling me you don’t know how NATO works.

Fun Fact: the mutual defense articles of the treaty have only ever been invoked once; when the rest of NATO came to the aid of the U.S. after 9/11.

This happened.

Usually, when bad things happen, megachurch pastors blame the victims…

An all-American southern (white) Christian girl chugged a beer while watching her star-player boyfriend win the big game…and “real Americans” are losing their minds.

Also, she fucking killed it.

Was it a Corona? Damn open borders…

1 Like

I think she was having beer brew here is used to the brew beer here ooooh earth rider thanks for the Great Lakes.

I bet it was a Bud Light.

1 Like

Right? I wish it were true. It’s kind of like when the Latino Trump guy ominously warned us that with unchecked immigration “There will be taco trucks on every corner!”

3 Likes

Taco trucks on every corner and guys willing to climb up and fix your roof oh no oh no.

3 Likes

When?

Of all the things I’m disappointed in, Trump not delivering on this is at the top of the list.

2 Likes

It’s really no probably that we aren’t checking these illegal immigrants for diseases and checking to see if they are criminals. Come on up to the USA, we don’t care.

I checked our corner, both ends of the street. No tacos.

Maybe he meant there will be a taco truck on every corner where there’s a taco truck?

1 Like

Olsteen falls botoxed face first into the “if God is all powerful, then why can’t he stop the Devil” paradox.

If God allowed evil to visit you, what did you do to bring that on yourself?

1 Like

Ask Job.

1 Like

Fun Fact: This headline is total bullshit.

Fox quietly retracted it a few hours later but I’m sure it’s now canon in the Magasphere.

Just another crazed Democrat. It’s sad what the world is coming to.

Even North Korea thinks this is a bit on the nose.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 2.48.02 PM

What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

She stole money from a dog charity.

The RNC will be flat broke by summer.

1 Like