The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Nailed it.

You canā€™t handle the facts.

If the old demented sock puppetā€™s cognitive decline is so bad, that he cannot be charged for his classified documents failure (as per the Special Counsel), he needs to resign tonight, as he is unable to lead this country.

I mean, you do you, but this is completely fucking nuts:

The reason I long ago quit engaging with these sad freaks is that they have no interest in mutual understanding, they have no interest in honest dialog, their only objective is to make you debate them, fucking ā€˜come to understand them,ā€™ as they assert increasingly insane (and untrue) shit in order to completely distort and confuse the marketplace of ideas and to continue to move the goalposts in a direction that benefits their perverse agenda. You are playing his game, man. There is no meet in the middle here. There is a meet me on my side and then Iā€™ll drag everything even farther over here. Thatā€™s it.

8 Likes

Chuck is just mad that he lost a political argument against me and frankly, I made him look bad. Giving liberals facts really messes them up.

The old adage of wrestling a pig in shit comes to mind.

Well said.

If someone ignores all factual evidence, there is no bridging the difference, regardless of the topic being discussed. The facts in this case are readily available and clearly show what really happened after the 2020 election, including the storming of the Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021. To any rationally thinking person, they clearly indicate Donald Trump is a threat to this country and its democracy, and he should be barred from ever holding political office in America ever again while he spends the rest of his life in federal prison. Instead, those supporting Trump focus on any little Biden ā€œslip upā€ such as him saying Mitterand when he meant Macron (in reference to the current French president) to show heā€™s ā€œunfitā€ to hold office, which is not true. The same is true when it comes to them searching far and wide for reasons to impeach Joe Biden because they canā€™t accept Trump deserved to be impeached for his actions.

The fact that a decent percentage of Americans think Trump should be allowed to run for president again after his actions following the 2020 election shows this country is fundamentally broken. If Joe Biden had done what Trump did after losing an election, all Trump supporters would be shouting for the current president and judicial system to throw the book at him, and they would be upset when it takes forever to bring him to justice.

6 Likes

If you ignore DWard(s) itā€™s a useful chronicle of the downfall of our democracy. If you donā€™t ignore DWard(s), itā€™s an annoying chronicle of the downfall of our democracy.

14 Likes

S&P 500 hit a record today, so expect a lot of discussion in the media about the inappropriate and unprofessional digs at Biden in the Special Investigatorā€™s report where he no-billed Biden for document mishandling.

When it comes to candidatesā€™ ages, I would vote for Piltdown Man before Iā€™d vote for Trump.

4 Likes

3 Likes

This man found out his father had received ā€œthe vaccineā€. So, being a loyal MAGAt, he killed him. Iā€™m sure the Sockpuppets are proud.

Seems like a well adjusted, easygoing sort of chap.

Anyway, the good news is the anti-vaxxers finally have their proof that getting the vaccine will in fact kill you.

He had me at ā€œFlorida manā€

1 Like

I assume you guys have heard about the Arlington-area guy who was behind the fake Biden robocalls to New Hampshire voters. Texas and Florida are definitely not sending their best people.

2 Likes

Have you heard about the deluge of threatening phone calls and emails received by Special Prosecutor Robert Hur?

No. Me neither.

1 Like

Well, Biden and Harris might have called him and chewed some ass.

A lot of the blame here falls on Garland, who fell into the age-old trap of picking the prosecutor based on politics and not law enforcement. In a second term, Biden should cut him loose.

1 Like

Well, our resident conspiracy theorist(s) seem to more about the law than the Special Prosecutors and their staffs. Probably a solid choice.

Can anyone tell me if we have found out if the beer brew here is used to make the brew beer here ooooh earth rider?