The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Oh snap well to regain my honor integrity and respect for the rule of law I guess I better vote for Trump then.

2 Likes

98% of those MAGA idiots don’t know who the hell Mitterrand was, or Macron is or where the fuck France is on a map, but the cult tells them that the flub is somehow connected to the rule of law and they’re off to canvass the interwebs.

3 Likes

Yes brainless liberals clap and get excited when the old demented sock puppet says “Asay lu mo, asylo offishers… en over 100 cutting edge especta jeddy section machines! To stop fentanyl komma shass ah ah southwest border.”

I love how the brain dead Democrats are trying to blame the border crisis on President Trump. I’ll just leave these numbers right here.

Illegal border encounters:

2023: 2,476,000
2022: 2,379,000
2021: 1,735,000
2020: 400,000

What changed? Math, numbers and facts are difficult for Democrats. The only person to blame for this is the old demented sock puppet. They want open borders.

Houston’s own Al Green rushed from the hospital post-abdominal surgery, wheelchaired in and still in his scrubs, to cast the clinching vote before heading back to the hospital to complete recovery:

Which of course, Marjorie Taylor Greene claims was unfair:

“They hid one of their members, waiting to the last minute watching to see our votes, trying to throw us off on the numbers that we had versus the numbers that they had. So yeah, that was a strategy at play tonight,” Greene told reporters after the vote.

She is soooooo fucking dumb.

2 Likes

Trump’s own accountant is being hauled back into court for perjury. Why wouldn’t we expect Trump to have someone fudge these numbers for him as well?

1 Like

Democratic Strategy, 2024

1. Admission to Hospital for Major Surgery
1 Like

Judge Engoran has challenged Team Trump to explain what perjury they know was committed by Weisselberg in his court. I think the deadline for a response was close of play today.

Presumably his decision is being revamped to eliminate any part of it that relied on Weisselberg’s testimony. I have seen punditry where they say this could push the discouragement ordered north of Tish James’ suggested minimum of $370 million.

1 Like

These numbers do not mean what you seem to think they mean.

“Encounter data includes U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) Title 8 Apprehensions, Office of Field Operations (OFO) Title 8 Inadmissibles, and Title 42 Expulsions.”

So the border is in much better shape since the old demented sock puppet took office?

Sorry that these numbers do not fit your agenda. Once again, Democrats love open borders.

Today in GOP Fuckery:

Senate Republicans kill their own border security bill.

once again, these numbers do not mean what you seem to think they mean.

Those figures do indicate that CBP agents are catching, blocking, or deporting many more illegal immigrants, at an increasing rate, over the past 3 years… CBP has been better supported and/or more effective at their jobs… which should be applauded.

2 Likes

You danced around my question. Is the border in better shape since the old demented sock puppet took office?

The border is the same shape as it has been since 1845, discounting for accretion/avulsion along the Rio Grande.

The Gadsden Purchase in 1854 helped clear up the shape.

2 Likes

Ah a smart guy I see. You just can’t bring yourself to admit that the old demented sock puppet has everything screwed up, allowing illegal immigrants to pour in.

Here’s a fun immigration fact for you:

In our projections, the deficit is also smaller than it was last year because economic output is greater, partly as a result of more people working. The labor force in 2033 is larger by 5.2 million people, mostly because of higher net immigration. As a result of those changes in the labor force, we estimate that, from 2023 to 2034, GDP will be greater by about $7 trillion and revenues will be greater by about $1 trillion than they would have been otherwise.