The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

I’m betting she’s a bit smarter than it might appear. She just knows the game she’s playing, and doesn’t give a shit, as long as the check clears. She’s just setting up her retirement plan.

That does not, however, mean she is a competent trial attorney.

1 Like

I’ll be astounded if Trump pays her one red cent and I doubt that she expects him to. I think that for her this is all an elaborate preparation for a glorious entry into the highly lucrative maga grift machine - media appearances, speaking engagements, etc.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard or seen anything on OAN. Thank you, I guess?
Why does she sound like that? Sounds exactly the same as one of my teenage girls who have just suffered a grievous injustice (like loosing a hairbrush) from another of my teenage girls.

1 Like

His PACs paid her little firm over $3.5M from Feb '22 - Jun '23… and her work has only ramped up since then. I could be mistaken, but I think I saw that she has been paid about $10M in total. All PAC money… not Trump, personally, of course.

So I guess she’s already in on the maga grift machine. Good for her.

1 Like

Hell, she’ll be running for Congress soon.

ETA: Or if Trump wins, maybe she’ll wind up with her own judicial post.

1 Like

Attorney General

The only commentary I have for this is: MAGA!!!
MAGA man beheads father because he’s a federal worker

1 Like

Trump is interviewing attorneys for his appeal of the Carroll verdict. (1) Good luck with that and (b) I thought Habba was just getting started?

This is a creeping barrage of truth.

1 Like

Apparently, in other countries, locking up crooks who served as the head of the country’s executive is totally legal and not unfair.

More blood on Trump’s hands.

1 Like

He’s off in la-la land.

For ease of reference:

Reporter: “Are you thinking of trying to use campaign funds to pay some of the penalties?”

Trump: “What penalties?”

Reporter: “In the New York fraud case and the defamation case.”

Trump: “I didn’t do anything wrong. I mean, that’s been proven as far as I’m concerned.”

Ignoring the obvious delusion here, it’s notable that he’s starting to stray back into the region of directly calling Carroll a liar. He’s not going to be able to hold that water for much longer.

1 Like

Polls this far out are just a snapshot in time and national polls are irrelevant (because that’s not how this works), but…

The significant number for Biden - other than winning the female vote over Trump by 22 points - is that, overall, Biden hit 50% to Trump’s 44%. The rule of Thumb is that the challenger wins the majority of undecideds, but that doesn’t matter if the incumbent has 50%.

Inside the numbers, Biden’s lead with women is expanding - it was only 12 points in December - while Trump’s lead with men (11 points) remains static.

The other notable number is that Haley beats Biden 47% to 44% in this poll. And yet the GOP is ride-or-die with Trump, even though they know it will be the latter.

Haley shows to be beating Biden now because no one except people like those of us on this thread (on both sides) know anything about her. Let her get on the national campaign stage and say things like she’d sign a federal abortion ban and her numbers will plummet.

2 Likes

I am in awe of how perfect this is.

3 Likes

The democrat party is tryin’ to open the border walls and the One True President is sacrificing his sacred orange flesh to keep it locked?

1 Like

“In-dick-table” crimes.

She also has to follow the text with her finger. This is not a smart person.

The Biden campaign is sitting on a war chest of over $250 million. He’s been out-raising Trump by multiples. (Haley has been out-raising Trump too).

Meanwhile, Trump has only $5.1 million - which explains his desperation for Haley to quit - and is burning through money like only he can.