The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

And you thought that the finding out was over for this week.

They now know they have to settle. The Dominion ratio would put the cost to make this one go away at about $1.3 billion.

1 Like

Alina Hubba is finding out that you can only fake being smart around stupid people.

2 Likes

You’re a bizarre person. This is really weird. Did you dip in some booze last night?

Every accusation is an admission with them.

2 Likes

I do not drink. I could ask you the same thing, however. 3 posts in a row replying to one of my comments? 3 ridiculous ranting replies deserves 1 from me.

Someone who knows what he’s talking about when it comes to bonding for Trump’s appeal.

Ok then. Now that your sober or reapplied your meds…

Please explain how this giant conspiracy works involving Obama, the DoJ, jurors, and essentially the entire legal system.

I’m popping some popcorn so take your time.

1 Like

C’mon, George Soros is funding the entire operation. Keep up.

1 Like

I do not drink. You are the one who went on a 3 post hissy fit because I hurt your fragile liberal feelings. Are you in your parent’s basement smoking “medical marijuana?” You seem pretty high.

I once tried to estimate the minimum number of people that would have had to be involved in “The Big Steal” election. The judiciary alone in the various state and federal courts added up to just under a thousand. Then there were the elected officials and their staffs, the election officials, media, etc. The totals were in the thousands.

Now, if Biden could orchestrate that when he wasn’t President, what hope for the Trumphumpers now that Biden is President?

2 Likes

Please tell us how Trump stole the 2016 election. I know all of you liberals think he did.

Nobody thinks Trump stole the election in 2016. He won in a perfect storm of Democrat apathy, Clinton campaign mismanagement, Republican motivation, and electoral college weighting.

2 Likes

I remember the gnashing of teeth that went on around here when he won. Specifically Limey, he was claiming “Russian collusion.”

There clearly was Russian collusion, but it was in manipulating the messaging leading up to the election, not in the administration of the election itself and the tallying of votes.

2 Likes

I specifically remember Limey and a few others talking about cheating in swing states.

The irony is that Trump tried to do this, and his agents left footprints in cement everywhere they went. That Biden somehow did all this successfully without leaving so much as a smudged fingerprint probably tells us he’s the better man for the job anyway.

5 Likes

One example of Limey promoting election conspiracies when the election went for President Trump. The election didn’t shut down for days like it did in 2020.

Yep. Manafort gave the Russians their internal polling data so they could target surgically the people they needed to reach. Even if it wasn’t the Russians, it would’ve still been illegal because they never declared the donation in kind of that service.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try again.

How did the DoJ, Obama, jurors, and whoever else you desire to include in this manipulate the election or any of these current legal actions?

That’s it. Answer this please.