The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

I meant that they gerrymandered in a piece of Dallas suburb.

Prettiest women and the friendliest people I ever knew.

2 Likes

Is this the way?

“The friendliest people and the prettiest women you ever seen” /pedant

2 Likes

Well the old demented sock puppet has a drug addict son. I’m guessing the old demented sock puppet is pumped up with something to make him function in public. Neither President Trump nor his children are drug addicts and are all successful people. You do the math. Yet more Limey disinformation. Seek help.

Had to rhyme with “Abilene too.”

2 Likes

Nicely done, by the way.

Biden is - quite rightly, IMHO - going all-in on abortion rights in his 2024 campaign. For example, one of his guests at the SOTU address will be Kate Cox, the Texas mother who sued the state over the abortion ban.

I have seen Elizabeth Warren make the proposition that a House, Senate and White House unified under Democratic control will codify Roe into law.

I think we can expect more performative miming from Alito - like he did when Obama called him out over Citizens United (and proven to be right by everything that has happened since) - and probably more performative histrionics from the howler monkey faction of the House GOP.

Let 'em do it. The split screen will be featured in campaign ads for the next 10 months.

2 Likes

Over 40% of Nikki Haley voters in the NH primary said that in an election between Trump and Biden, they’ll vote for Biden.

1 Like

Biden will end up with 66% of the vote, and he wasn’t on the ballot. Can you imagine the howler monkeys at Fox if whatesname or the essential oils lady got a THIRD?

1 Like

But I was told that women have a way of shutting that whole thing down.

65,000 pregnancies, just from rape, just in anti-choice states, and just since Roe was overturned. And those states are the same ones who refuse federal tax dollars for school lunches.

There’s an obvious reason he couldn’t find that girl on the 3rd floor.

1 Like

Yes, 110,000 more people voted for President Trump than the old demented sock puppet. 45% of Democrats came out and voted against the old demented sock puppet. They could have wrote the old demented sock puppet’s name in but they didn’t. Face it, texicommie, people simply are not excited about the old demented sock puppet.

Over 26K of those in Texas alone. Fucking horrifying.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/health/article/texas-sees-estimated-26k-pregnancies-rape-18625692.php?sid=5a8c62356ce954fd378b5151&ss=A&st_rid=7841e707-eeea-4a98-8c70-937b70ac3935&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=news&utm_campaign=HC_BreakingNews

4 Likes

What kind of a state do we live in where there are more than 26K rapes in a year?

4 Likes

The kind that chooses Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Ken Paxton, Ted Cruz and John Cornyn as its leaders?

2 Likes

It’s worse than that. There are 26k rapes that turn into a pregnancy. Sadly, that is a subset of all rapes in Texas.

IIRC, following Abbott’s retarded statement - that he would end rape - as a solution to the lack of access to abortion, it was widely commented that Texas was #1 - in the wrong way - for rape.

Gaetz is still not off this hook.

Refreshing to hear. I’m assuming also that you (as an indenendant) are not being sarcastic about this grouping of narcissistic politicians…?

? there is no room for sarcasm when discussing the Anus of Civilization