The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

That won’t go very far, but most state constitutions prohibit gifts of public funds. Probably not in Florida.

No, the sock puppet is your president. He is Barry’s sock puppet.

That’s dandy hidden. You just know it’s inevitable, and stupid.

:eyes:

According to reporting from NBC News’ Pete Williams and Julia Ainsley, the inspector general’s probe into the Department of Homeland Security regarding missing Secret Service text messages hailing from January 5th and 6th, 2021, has now officially turned into a criminal investigation, after reports revealed the text messages being sought by the J6 House Select Committee were conveniently deletedafter their request for the evidence was already made.

1 Like

I hope it warms your heart when you read the hidden comments.

The more people see of him, the more they will realize that his brain is blancmange.

1 Like

All I can think of is all the time I have wasted signing medical waivers or limited powers of attorney for my kids to go to schools and field trips and camps and even spend a week with their grandparents because apparently my permission for any medical treatment was completely unnecessary!

4 Likes

Does anyone know when the old demented sock puppet is going to follow through on his promise to mobilize truanandanapressur? I have been waiting his whole term for that promise to come true. He said he was going to lead an effective strategy for this. However, if he has, I haven’t seen it. I’m highly disappointed because I really wanted to see truanandanapressur be mobilized like it should be.

There’s a Facebook group for this, something like Conservative Makes Up Scenario and Gets Mad About It.
And “demented filth”? Completely uncalled for. Unless you’re 12, then I expect it.

3 Likes

That’s some authentic “born into wealth, gold-plated toilet sittin’, entitled self-important blowhard” gibberish there!

1 Like

Speaking of gibberish:

Your profile picture is great because you do turn your eyes in the opposite directions when it comes to the old demented sock puppet.

1 Like

I like the looks of genuine concern that Ketanji and Kamala have at the end.

1 Like

Punching down at the person with a stutter again I see.

1 Like

1 Like

This is excellent hahaha

My apologies, I’ll choose another one where he speaks gibberish and doesn’t stutter. There is literally a treasure trove of examples like this. This is my favorite one because I’m on pins and needles waiting for him to follow through on his promise.

I’m pretty sure I speak on behalf of my fellow feudalists when I say that I am completely in favor of 9 year olds whimsically getting sexual reassignment surgery and not only that I am completely in favor of women having an abortion microseconds before they give birth because these are things that TOTALLY HAPPEN ALL THE TIME and are not shit made up by cynical lying lunatics to disturb and frighten gullible rednecks as they stare at the television in the waiting room of their pulmonologist.

11 Likes

I’m in favor of men being men and women being women. I don’t want to see or hear about some 6’4” 200 pound dude in the high school softball locker room with my daughter.

In many “Blue” environs you can be cancelled for that statement.

Loser continues losing.