The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

The leopards are snacking on Bill O’Reilly’s dry and wrinkly old face like it’s 2-month old thanksgiving turkey.

1 Like

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/jan/12/joe-biden-says-he-works-in-senate-in-latest-gaffe/

It’s pretty cruel for Obama and other top Democrats to prop this old demented fool up and use him as a puppet.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4367713-biden-losing-ground-democratic-pollster/amp/

Clearly Democrats paid O’Rellly to write those obscenities.

3 Likes

No, they added them in before the book went to press. Loofah Bill would never write filth.

3 Likes

I may have read this in here, apology if so, but JP Morgan’s chief strategist predicts Biden will withdraw from the race (for Harris).

This guy was continuing the tradition of a recently passed nonagenarian colleague who made an annual list of predictions. I looked at the list and don’t recall the others, but my impression was he was making predictions, many outlandish, just to be making them.

Biden may die between now and then, and I’m not trying to be funny or morbid, he’s just old and old people don’t usually live too long. But I doubt seriously he’ll withdraw. The logistics of replacing him would be impossible.

Fun Fact: if Trump wins the election, he will be the oldest man ever inaugurated as president.

Yes, they’re both old. The age thing only being applicable to Biden - who exercises - and not Trump - who wheezes pressing the go pedal on his golf cart - is the right wing driving a narrative and our media failing us as usual.

1 Like

Oh, sure, I’m well aware that Trump’s life insurance premiums are probably pretty stout.

1 Like

Biden has clear signs of Dementia. Trump is still very sharp. You don’t see Trump falling over a leaf like Biden, you don’t see Trump losing his train of thought every 5 seconds, you don’t see Trump crapping his pants like Biden, and you don’t see anyone leading Trump around like a dog. Huge difference between the two.

I wonder what he’s basing it on. It’s almost certainly not inside information, and I’m not sure why I’d give his speculation more credence than any other educated observer. It seems like a strange way to go about setting up the election.

I don’t see any way the Democrats can prop the old demented sock puppet up and use him another 4 years. People are not excited about him in the least.

It’s not based on anything at all.

1 Like

Sorry but this post is a clear sign of dementia. Or a sign of a cultist. Or both.

1 Like

Everything I said about Biden is true. You know it is. It’s OK for you to accept the facts.

Dementia Donny and the Devotees.

Dementia Joe and the insurrectionists.

So, door number two then.

Are you ready to accept the facts? It’s ok for you to tell the truth one time.