The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Lock every last one of those traitorous, seditious, fuckwits up.

Start with their bronze makeup laden, smelly diaper wearing führer first.

3 Likes

Remember the “American Taliban” guys/girls who got picked up in bad places overseas where they did not belong?

Looks a lot like them.

Stole this:

Trumpers:

“On January 6th, we’re gonna storm the Capitol”

“It’s January 6th, we’re off to storm the Capitol”

“President Trump is joining us to go storm the Capitol”

“Here’s a selfie of me on the steps of the Capitol, about to storm it”

“Here’s a video of me inside the House chamber after storming the Capitol”

“ANTIFA stormed the Capitol!”

1 Like

Would love to know why they were led through the Capitol and showed where to go.

Every once in a while I like to point out Democrat logic to show everyone how hypocritical Democrats are.

Democrat logic:

BLM and George Floyd protests are mostly peaceful and I support these protests coming from these brave people. It’s a beautiful thing to see. They did nothing wrong.

Oh my god the January 6th “deadly” insurrection is terrible. (One person died from being shot by the police.) It’s treasonous to act. It’s all President Trump’s fault even though he asked everyone to remain peaceful, throw him in jail!

They had t-shirts printed up that they were wearing on that day. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Trump is sucking up and incinerating all the money.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trumps-campaign-machine-is-bleeding-cash-legal-expenses-2023-09-29/

Trump’s campaign machine is bleeding cash for legal expenses

Donald Trump’s political operation has helped pay the legal expenses of more than a dozen people contacted by prosecutors investigating the former president, tying up millions of dollars that otherwise could be used for his 2024 White House bid.

If the GOP was smart, they would urge SCOTUS to affirm Trump’s ineligibility and have him removed from ballots nationwide. That way they could still use his grievances to motivate his cultists to donate to and vote for whoever wins the Trump-Lite prom.

If the Republicans in the Senate had followed Romney and done the right thing, the political landscape would be very rosy for Republicans. Biden would either be out, or facing a primary.

3 Likes

Boebert punched her ex. in a restaurant.

As Taylor Swift said: the trash always takes itself out.

Wouldn’t Boebert have called the cops if it was self-defense? She’s “handy” in multiple ways!

Maybe she was just trying to get his junk out.

1 Like

Is this the guy she jacked off in the theater or is this someone else?

You oughta know.

2 Likes

That was a guy she’d just met.

1 Like

It was Mr. Boebert. He of the exposing himself to minors conviction.

1 Like

Family values!

1 Like

I toyed with the idea of trying to work that angle in but you know me I’m all about being concise.

1 Like

Concise?

Whats that?

1 Like

Enhanced.

2 Likes

Fuckin Dave Coulier, man… Allegedly.