The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Even if there was a “grift of the Trump administration,” Democrats would need someone to tell them what it is and what to believe.

This is hysterical. All that money from GINA! Trump’s Tapdancing Toadies will certainly claim that something, something, something, Hunter Biden! something, something, antifa!, something. But, like always, every accusation is an admission.

2 Likes

Everything the Democrats accuse President Trump of is something that they have already done.

What’s even more hysterical is Trump’s ability to set money on fire means that there’s likely very little, if any, left.

I’m sure the GINA! money is spent, but as long as the Toadies are convinced the guy with gold plated toilets needs their last dollar more than they themselves do, he will have plenty.

1 Like

Indeed, the principal reason the fear of negative backlash is so strong and so widely articulated is the seditious nature of the Trump movement itself. When the Supreme Court ruled against Al Gore, there was no meaningful concern that he’d try to engineer a violent coup. But if the court rules against Trump, the nation will be told to brace for violence. That’s what seditionists do.

Hallelujah

6 Likes

Trump just got some (more) bad news.

He’s so transparent.

Coincidentally, this popped up on my feed today:

1 Like

I, on the other hand, don’t mind paying short-term inflated prices because I know that the relatively short-term inflation is a result of genius work by the Fed to avoid a recession. Which would have far-reaching negative impacts that would acutely and negatively impact all people, all sectors of the economy, all businesses for a number of years. Raising one’s gaze just a hair above one’s navel reveals mountains of good here. Only someone laser focused on “what does this mean for me right here, right now in this nanosecond” can see the current state of the economy and what got us here as a negative. I see people like that and I immediately think back to the “greatest generation” a short 60 or 70 years ago and I weep for what this country has become.

4 Likes

Ten years for this insurrectionist.

You can’t remove someone that you don’t like from a ballot. Any move to have him removed by Democrats will be swiftly reversed. It’s all a last ditch desperation act by the Democrat party because they know that the old demented sock puppet cannot beat President Trump in a fair election.

One 6th grader shot and killed, and 5 others - including the principal - were shot. Shooter killed himself.

Ban guns ban guns! It’s the gun’s fault that some mentally deranged individual did this!

More bad news for Biden.

In Trump’s NY business fraud case, in which judgement has already been made against Trump for the main issues, so the 11-week “trial” - during which Trump’s attorneys, witnesses, family members and, of course, Trump himself went out of their way to piss of the judge - was all about them arguing how little the fraud actually was.

They did such a good job that AG James has upped her claim for disgorgement from $250 million to $370 million.

This is absolutely fucking nuts.

1 Like

This is also absolutely fucking nuts.

The only this destroyed that quickly by a glass of water is that bird’s nest on his head.

1 Like

He’s confusing magnets and gremlins. A common mistake.

1 Like

Unless he fed the magnets after midnight. Or something like that.

1 Like

FAFO continues into the new year. These three violent treasonous fuckwit fugitives had a great Jan. 6 anniversary.

2 Likes

Absolutely sickening that these idiots were let in and led through the Capitol by the “police.” Only one death related to this, so not near as deadly as the BLM riots. This was totally preventable had Democrats have allowed the National Guard to come in like President Trump requested.