The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

It’s 2024; do you know where your wife is?

Melania has been missing from all of the events and photo ops over the holidays…including the photo of the entire extended family which included even her father.

Looking after her sick mother evidently. You worry about President Trump’s marriage quite a lot.

The third wife holds the camera maybe?

Actually I think Eric was the camera man.

Senile Donald forgot to bring her.

1 Like

2 Likes

The finding out didn’t end when 2023 ended.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/ky-clerk-who-refused-marriage-licenses-to-same-sex-couples-ordered-to-pay-260k

Former Rowan County KY Clerk Kim Davis was ordered to pay a total of $260,104 in attorney’s fees and costs to a same-sex couple who she refused to issue a marriage license to in defiance of the Supreme Court. This is in addition to damages of $100,000 previously awarded to the couple by a jury. U.S. District Judge Daniel Bunning issued the ruling this morning.

I wonder if she still enjoys being a hero to the intolerant right.

1 Like

Bob Menendez has been slapped with a superseding indictment involving a bribery scheme to benefit the government of Qatar. The scheme - and the indictment - also includes his wife.

Rat fucker needs to resign from Congress.

4 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4384619-one-third-of-americans-say-biden-election-illegitimate/

Interesting read

People are sick of the old bumbling demented sock puppet.

Jack Smith and Fani Willis have evidence that Trump knew that the election wasn’t “stollen”. This would seem to cut any lingering strands of the defense that Trump believed what he was saying.

Our findings have also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith’s federal investigation and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ investigation in Georgia. Those emails and documents show that the voter data available to the campaign contained no evidence of large-scale voter fraud based on data mining and fraud analytics.

More important, claims of voter fraud made by others were verified as false, including proof of why those claims were disproven.

Yes it was “verified” by Democrats.

That’s no proof. Trump can’t be bothered to read reports, and senile Trump wouldn’t remember them if he read them.

1 Like

I know that your tongue is planted firmly in your cheek, but it’s going to be fun to watch (in GA, at least, as DC won’t be televised) a parade of Republicans take the stand and testify that they told Trump he’d lost. The witness list will include people like the Attorney General, his Chief of Staff and the White House Counsel.

Trump is going to put on witnesses who told him that he won, which will include…ummm…by then? Maybe Giuliani. Kari Lake? Stephen Miller?

In other news, 50% of voters also have a below-average IQ.

2 Likes

AKA Democrats

This guy’s company?

I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign.

Don’t bother. Dwad is a low iq voter that likely never amounted to anything.

And a troll.

1 Like

I see I struck a nerve the last time I made you look like an idiot.

Liberals are such whiny snowflakes.

You probably think Hillary got cheated in 2016.