The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Did you know that Susan Collins lives directly across the street from Stephen King? It’s where he gets his ideas.

6 Likes

Looks like under Rudy’s tree will be bare this year.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to the Bidens.

Like fucking clockwork.

It will all blow over when this is reversed.

Rudy just filed for bankruptcy.

Fun Fact: Like Alex Jones, bankruptcy means fuck all with regard to settling the civil judgement against him.

Dare I say, you hate to see it?

What’s going to be interesting is that, in order to get his bankruptcy filing approved by the court, Rudy has to open up his finances. All his finances. This is the thing that he refused to do during the discovery phase of the civil suit that earned a directed verdict against him. Something to keep an eye on, because Team Freeman-Moss surely will.

Same deal for Alex Jones, who repeatedly tried to claim in the civil proceeding against him that he was bankrupt, and the judge had to repeatedly scold him like a child because he was not bankrupt, he merely had filed for bankruptcy. As far as I know he still has not been officially declared bankrupt.

1 Like

Rudy is claiming almost half-a-billion dollars of debt.

Wow!

Glad none of the election fraud whiners will get nothing.

Your 1043 posts in this thread are why i have concluded that you are stupid and a troll. Not your voting record or ideological preferences or party affiliation. I have many friends and family who voted twice for trump who are neither stupid nor trolls.

Also, there are millions of people who voted for biden and do not like Biden, at all. You seem to think that our support of biden implies we are not aware of his numerous and obvious flaws. An easy one is biden is too fucking old to run for another term. I will vote for liz cheney over joe biden if she is on the ballot. Yep, i said it.

Your clownish sad impersonation of the even bigger clown you admire is pathetic. Could you do it somewhere else? Make your own thread where you tell the truth about biden?

I hope the magical friend central to your belief system comes to you in your dreams, weighs your soul, and takes it with them to your system’s most special place and you get to live of the fatta the lan. Can you see the rabbits?

3 Likes

I am compelled to re-post this clip.

3 Likes

Limey has me beat at 1,402 posts. I really could care less if you vote for Liz Cheney. She’s nearly as dumb as the old demented sock puppet. The thing is, no one here talks about the old demented sock puppet’s faults. In fact, most praise him and really think he is doing a great job and is a good, honest man who doesn’t molest children. The media is mostly Liberal and hates President Trump and Liberals (you) are just dumb enough to believe everything they say. You seem like a really low IQ person who never amounted to much in life. Please remember to close your mouth when it rains.

You accusing others of being stupid reminds me of oedipus calling Laius a mother fucker.

3 Likes

Are you actually a little school girl? You sure do cry and whine a lot.

I would advise steering clear of the old demented sock puppet. If he knew you were a little school girl, he would be on you quicker than he falls going up the stairs.

Stupid fat american cunt.

Im talking about you. Not your provenance.

2 Likes

ah, the standard “I know you are but what am i?”

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t understand you when you are crying. I’m really starting to feel bad for you. I’ll buy you some tissues next time I go to the store.