The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

…aaaaaaand of course there’s a Xeet.

Please just stop with the photoshopped nonsense.

This type of crap is why I really hate allowing graphics.

Colorado has turned into the weed smoking Capitol of the United States. They always vote Democrat now. Not a huge surprise that they wouldn’t want the country to vote on who they want to be President.

Trump claiming not to have read Mein Kampf - meaning that he arrived at the same world view as Hitler all by himself - is not the flex he thinks it is.

4 Likes

To me, the hard part of the decision in Colorado is the due process. It’s unclear to me that he really had an opportunity to answer. Maybe he did, and if he did, great, but if the court decided without hearing from him that he engaged in sedition, it’s hard for me to think the Colorado court won’t be overturned on that ground.

Boom my ass. Colorado unilaterally decided that they don’t want President Trump on the ballot. This will get overturned. You should really stop with the fake graphics.

Trump was allowed to participate in the hearing. He sent lawyers who called witnesses. The whole process lasted a week.

I don’t know if that qualifies as enough due process, but I do not believe that Trump’s participation was limited to what it was. I don’t think he should be able to claim that he wasn’t allowed to defend himself when he chose not to show up.

2 Likes

Once again, this will be overturned. Democrats can see they have no path to a victory in 2024. The Colorado kangaroo court room was probably high on marijuana when this unconstitutional decision was made.

Vivek Ramaswamy has pledged to remove himself from the Colorado primary ballot unless Trump is reinstated.

Coloradans: Don’t threaten us with a good time.

2 Likes

Show me you’re a boot-licker, Vivek…

4 Likes

One of the reasons for Colorado’s hissy fit. I fully expect other Democrat states to try to pull some of the same shenanigans. However, they are only making President Trump more and more popular. Their shenanigans won’t work and will be overturned.

Yes, this is going to get very dumb, very quickly.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4368856-sen-tillis-introduce-legislation-barring-federal-funds-from-states-misusing-14th-amendment/

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) is set to introduce a bill barring federal funds for election administration from states “misusing” the 14th Amendment.

“Regardless of whether you support or oppose former President Donald Trump, it is outrageous to see left-wing activists make a mockery of our political system by scheming with partisan state officials and pressuring judges to remove him from the ballot,” Tillis said in a press release announcing the bill’s upcoming introduction Tuesday.

These guys would never ask themselves “What is the proper use of the 14th amendment?”

3 Likes

I wonder if any of his buddies have let him in on the secret of what’s required for a bill to become an actual, enforceable law.

Yes, Democrats never would. All of this will be a moot point once Colorado’s hissy fit decision is reversed.

Democrats do not want a fair election because they know that they cannot win one.

1 Like

There’s no such thing as a fair election. The whole process is so stupid we end up with choosing between a Trump and a Biden and ultimately the winner will be the one that cheats the best.

2 Likes

I cannot agree with you more.

Your cynicism, or lack of discernment, always reappears in this thread. You really can’t make a distinction between “who cheats the most among the two candidates?” Seriously, wake up: on one hand, a guy with a whole fucking scheme to overturn the election, culminating in a siege of the government versus another guy who did what, exactly? Throwing up your hands and making those equivalent is a serious lack of judgement.

2 Likes