The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

You should seek help for your TDS.

Today’s the day that Rudy Giuliani testifies in his defamation trial! He’s been telling us how his testimony will DESTROY the plaintiff’s case and completely exonerate not only himself, but Trump and “everybody”. He’s been touting his upcoming testimony for months, I can’t wait to hear all the bombshells he’s going to drop…

…so he decided NOT to testify after all. I suppose he’s learned to cope with cowardice.

2 Likes

He IS a republican after all.

2 Likes

“I want to give James Comer some credit. Because after 50,000 pages of depositions and secret hearings and closed hearings, I think if we give him enough time, he’s gonna prove that Hunter Biden is Joe Biden’s son.”

— Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), on the House floor.

3 Likes

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Careful, Limey/Ray, stochastic is a big word for all those magat mental midget fuckwit cultists.

2 Likes

There’s a Xeet for everything.

3 Likes

More dead republicans voting. 58 year old MAGAt is heading to prison for illegally voting as his dead dad.

3 Likes

There’s so much stupid here, but topping it all is that this dude is in Florida. Trump won the state by nearly 400,000 votes. What was the point of doing this?

3 Likes

Local races?

In the Villages?

Shocking! Well, not…

The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump - CNN

Who really wonders where the original document is?

1 Like

Verdict reached in Giuliani defamation case. Should be announced shortly. Plaintiffs asked for $24 million each…

Oof! Including punitive damages, jury awards a total of $148 million.

3 Likes

Here’s the full breakdown:

2 Likes

Giuliani walked out of the courtroom and repeated his defamation. He clearly hasn’t learned from the E. Jean Carroll case.

You hate to see it.

2 Likes

Giuliani hasn’t been fucked this hard since his last family reunion.

6 Likes

Biden rigged the jury.

1 Like

Apparently Big Oil read the earlier posts about Big Oil profits. Gas was $2.36 a gallon today at Costco. You guys rock!

3 Likes