The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

So name 3 news sources you read and trust

And like that….dward disappeared. Classic troll

Who are your 3 favorite? And why does there have to be 3? Is that some magic number of news sources that is required to be well informed like yourself? I bet you eagerly await what Rachel Madcow has to say every day. I’m no troll. Some people just don’t like to hear the truth.

Ok, all you do is bitch an out “news”. So who is valid in your mind. Name ONE. And you are definitely a troll.

I didn’t see you name one. You sure are worried about what I do. Have you ever saw me troll anyone on a baseball related post? I could call everyone here in this thread a troll for being Democrat.

Ok. You are too chickenshit to name one, classic troll move. Bitch about the media but refuse to name a legit source in your mind, because you’re scared to.

Of course you hate the “media” but post polls from what you consider “fake news”. You are such a fraud and everyone here knows it. Sad!

Once again you can’t name one. It’s really none of your business as to what news I do/don’t listen to. I’m not a liberal, therefore I am trash according to you. Typical hardcore liberal move. It seems as if a requirement for being a liberal is to build up in a rage and start hurling personal insults when someone doesn’t agree with you. You seem to do that quite often so I don’t have to ask what your political affiliation is. Sad!

All you do is trash “the media” and you can’t name ONE source you follow. Classic troll. It’s why nobody here likes you and 3/4 of the people have you on ignore. Get some self awareness.

You can’t name one you follow. Are you on any meds for your rage issues? And if you need me to run you through the process of putting me on ignore, let me know. You probably don’t know how and I’m glad to run you through it. You might ought to do that so you don’t short circuit.

That was just sad. You are too big a pussy to name one news source because that crumbles your fake news narrative.

But for actual news, CBS, NBC, ABC, AP, REUTERS. Now name yours……

It’s none of your business little man. I think Walgreens has a 24 hour pharmacy if you ran out of your meds.

Typical trump pussy. No facts just BS

1 Like

Typical Biden schlong groveller

So whose your news source Tucker?

Did Tucker offend you by showing details on January 6th? Go take your meds Navin. It’s 2:30 in the morning. I’m going to bed. I will pray for your mental healing.

I’ll pray you learn to use google and find the MAGAt Astros message board where you and the other morons can think the Astros would’ve beat the Rangers if Mike Pence had the courage. And live in a fantasy world where Donald Trump won the last election. FANTASY LAND where morons live. In the meantime GTFO.

1 Like

You are a real jackass. You seem to be a very feeble minded, weak individual who never amounted to much in life. You want to talk about fantasy land, you live in one where you get up every morning and think Joe Biden is actually calling the shots and think he is doing a great job. He’s a demented old sock puppet who wears depends so he won’t shit his pants. Donald Trump is the best President the country has ever had and will be your next President. I hope you find your meds today and I hope you have a better day as you really were struggling yesterday it seems.

That response took a lot of thought. Please remember to close your mouth and don’t drown next time it rains.