The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Following the “perfect” performance of the various defendants Trump on the stand, AG James has changed the amount she is seeking in damages. She’s upped it to at least $367 million.

I’m not sure when they will tell her about Biden.

I think Engoron saying “I’m not here to hear what Trump has to say” should tell you all you need to know about this case. Engoron has been bought and paid for by the Democrats and ordered to prosecute Trump by the Biden administration. I predict that Trump will appeal this and all charges will eventually be dropped.

You fundamentally misunderstand how a trial works. It’s not an open platform for witnesses to make political stump speeches. It’s not a campaign rally.

1 Like

No, I understand how the trial works. I also understand that the Judge does not care what Trump has to say about his innocence. He had his mind made up before the trial started. Luckily, Trump will be able to appeal and his name will be cleared.

This isn’t a trial though, the Trump Org has already been found guilty. This is the sentencing phase as I recall.

Trump doesn’t get to pontificate about his innocence; it was his attorneys’ job to make that case. A job they failed at, although they admittedly had a steep hill to climb.

1 Like

Jesus, we have to pass constitutional amendments to eliminate the position of treasurer in Galveston or to allow El Paso to issue bonds for parks? What kind of bush league operation is this?

You don’t exceed 500 amendments without sweating the small stuff.

Your comments here indicate otherwise.

Luckily Trump can and will appeal the case and will undoubtedly be found innocent.

It was actually one comment. And I do understand that Trump was railroaded by a liberal judge at the direction of the Biden administration.

Don’t forget the Pope and the Jesuits! Obama too.

1 Like

Why are the Masons being left out of everything nowadays?

Everyone has had about enough of Joe “pedo” Obiden.

According to Limey, Trump is broke. Limey is the disinformation king.

It’s the aprons. They’re designated as trans shows in Florida, so it’s the knock on effect

Election Day news:

Andy Beshear just won re-election in Kentucky, handily defeating his Trump-backed opponent Daniel Cameron in a state that went for Trump by 26 points in 2020. Cameron has already conceded, about 30 minutes after the polls closed. That’s a ball-stomping.

I am hopeful that tonight is going to bury the nonsense talk that followed the latest NY Times national poll bullshit.

Fun Fact: Cameron was the DA overseeing the Breonna Taylor case, and decided that the only cop who deserved charges was the one who shot the building.

2 Likes

After the embarrassing presidency that Biden has had, he will get the ball stomping of his life next year in the election.