The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Trump attacking “red-haired weido” Anthony Pratt - the Australian billionaire who claims to have been given intel by Trump about our nuclear submarine fleet and then shared it with…well…everyone - is likely the standard Trump-tell that there’s more indictments coming.

Maggie Hagerman, that’s pretty good.

Her mom worked for him too. I guess that’s part of the culture–refuse to use a name correctly no matter how decades of service the family provides.

1 Like

Wow, never knew that. Not sure what to make of it, but that’s pretty interesting, given how much of a conduit she was to him, at least from the non right-wing press corps.

Yeah, man, she was his goddam PR person for years. Not unlike her daughter’s current role.

1 Like

But in the more “native advertising” fashion that even the times and post embrace (and not just recently).

WTF?

https://x.com/bidenhq/status/1716548767350984944

You know how you spell ‘us,’ right? You spell us u-s. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that before? I just picked that up. A couple of days, I’m reading, and it said ‘us’.

Takes a while to master the 19th and 21st letter. Lots of other ones to get through.

3 Likes

He also called Victor Orban the leader of Turkey.

Maybe because turkey makes him hungry.

Mmmm…turkey and ketchup

1 Like

Nothing to see here…

Ex -FBI Agent pleads guilty to accepting bribe and to sabotaging Hillary Clinton’s candidacy on behalf of Russia.

Here’s my shocked face.

These right wing rat-fuckers…

1 Like

That’s not what the article suggests. The plea was about gathering info on Deripaska’s competitor, not Hillary.

I always thought that this was an important graphic by Ari Melber’s team.

IMG_5643

When you show the myriad efforts to change the election result like a project timeline, it really shows how planned out it was, as well as how much more desperate the efforts became as the various schemes foundered.

Ari’s team has annotated the slide with the current state of legal proceedings, which shows how much of it is subject to criminal prosecution.

It’s Michael Cohen day (week?) in the NYAG’s suit against Donald Trump.

Trump is expected to be there today, presumably because he thinks his beady-eyed glare still scares people who he has already thrown under the bus.

Lubbock Co. has just made it illegal to drive on its roads for the purpose of having an abortion.

Under his eye.

BREAKING NEWS…

Jenna Ellis is taking a plea deal in Fulton Co.

dominos-falling

2 Likes

The party that believes in freedom and liberty right?

1 Like

There’s not a chance on earth that a travel ban would stand up to a challenge. But first you have to find someone with standing, and who’s going to risk a months-long delay if they need an abortion?