The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Why does Jesus look like a middle—aged, white, hulking former football player? He was a skinny, plain-looking Jewish guy that died in his early 30’s.

2 Likes

But he could hit a curveball.

1 Like

He was also a Palestinian.

1 Like

He would have also had very dark skin. Too many folks that consider themselves “Christian” simply cannot acknowledge this.

I have questions.

Lots and lots of questions.

Karma is having quite a week.

Did he think the suicide came first?

1 Like

He shot his wife first, but she, so far, has survived.

1 Like

These people think they’re the only way to stop a mass shooting, and can’t even “win” a gunfight with an unarmed spouse.

3 Likes

At least he loves America, freedoms and is patriotic.
How could one not be with that fucking jacket?

1 Like

Like Greedo.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m stealing this for other uses

Just note the subtlety of posting it here.

1 Like

So smooth. So subtle. Like Steely Dan on vinyl.

Edited it for you. Walter Becker once said that he wrote his best music on amphetamines and played best on barbiturates. Before he got clean, of course.

Not subtle, but I’ve only just seen it so I’m posting it now.

4 Likes

Trump still screaming about the election being “STOLLEN”. I know he’s still going to lie about it being stolen, but are things so bad that no one around him has the balls to point out this repeated spelling mistake?

Oh, and Sidney Powell? Never heard of her.

He totally undermined his own “advice of council” defense.

1 Like

Of which…Jack Smith has Trump sweating over two buttons on this. Because it’s an affirmative defense, in that the defendant has to prove it’s what he did, Smith has asked the court to have Trump declare whether or not he will be using it.

If Trump says “yes”, all of the communications between him and the counsels on whose advice he was relying become freed from any privilege claims and Smith gets to see the lot.

If Trump says “no”, then the one potentially legitimate defense he has he cannot use.

Bonus, if he says “yes”, all those attorneys in line to be run over by Trump’s bus have even more incentive to flip.

Bottom line: Trump is fucked because he did the crimes and there’s not much defense to be made when you’re guilty as fuck.

2 Likes