The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

He sure looks broke playing on his own personal golf course. Melania looks broke too. I mean if Trump was broke, don’t you think she would have already left Donald? We both know she married him for money.

This has always been my point about Biden and why I’ve I backed him since before '08: he knows things and he gets things done. One way or another.

2 Likes

I’ve heard some whoppers in my day but this tops them all.

Jordan already lost 5 GOP votes before the Fs. Going to lose the first vote.

https://www.gop.com/research/joe-biden-liar-in-chief-rsr/

Into the Ts, and Jordan trails Jeffries by more than 10 votes, having lost 15 from his own side.

If he get through the first round needing fewer than 25 votes, he’s a shoo-in on the next few ballots.

212 Jeffries
200 Jordan
20 Others

Has Jordan sent in his alternate slate of voters yet?

2 Likes

Just a reminder, this is Jordan’s district.

This is what gerrymandering does; it puts terrible, useless people in positions of power. Jordan has not passed a bill through the House in 16 years there, and now he’s trying to be the Speaker.

5 Likes

Oh man this is right. Thank goodness Pelosi is gone.

If anyone is interested, Trump violated the ink-not-yet-dry gag order issued by Judge Chutkan, in a campaign speech last night by attacking [checks notes] Judge Chutkan.

This morning he doxxed NYAG James.

He won’t stop until someone stops him.

Jordan has abandoned plans to keep voting over and over until people capitulate to his jacketlessness, and sent everyone home. Another vote is expected to be held tomorrow, but don’t hold your breath.

Which will be the grim reaper. No earthly being has the balls to stop him.

2 Likes

I didn’t think the gag orders covered the judge or the NY DA. I thought the federal gag order covered the federal prosecutors and potential witnesses.

They don’t. Limey is once again making up things.

Limey is a disinformation machine.

It covers the federal criminal prosecution for Jan 6, but does include the judge, staff and family.

The NYAG doxxing is on a different case where there is also a partial gag order by but may not cover the AG herself.

Try to not lie one time. You might like the way it feels to tell the truth.