The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

The real assholes are all the pigfuckers in Alabama who happily voted for the motherfucker and who will most certainly do so again and again.

3 Likes

GOP Reps move to expel Santos following the additional counts added to his existing indictment, which include charges of credit card fraud, identify theft and providing fraudulent campaign finance reports. Or as George calls it…Wednesday.

The irony here is that the GOP has shuttered the House while they try and figure out who will be Speaker, so I’m not sure how this measure gets taken up before Santos gets to help elect the next dead man walking Speaker of the House.

Republicans think everything is stupid and/or corrupt because everything they do is stupid and/or corrupt.

3 Likes

I’m sure Iran thanks Biden tremendously for the $6 billion. I’m sure it helps tremendously with funding their war efforts.

Even though he lives in Florida.

Even now:

• Tuberville is maintaining his block on military/intelligence appointments.
  • Paul is maintaining his block on state department appointments, including Ambassadors to Israel, Egypt, Oman and Kuwait.
  • Cruz is maintaining his block on the appointment of a counterterrorism “tzar”.

Speaking of the Speaker, House GOP Reps just picked Steve Scalise to be their nominee.

The Trump-endorsed candidate - Gym Jordan - lost.

The GOP prefers racists over sexual assault enablers, it seems.

This is not just assholes being assholes because they like it; although they are and they do. This is tearing down the institutions of self-governance so that they can bring on the “Red Caesar” and autocracy. Their actions have treasonous intent.

6 Likes

100%.
They’re political nihilists.

2 Likes

After selecting Scalise as the GOP nominee for Speaker, they announced a floor vote today at 3pm. The vote has now been postponed, because Scalise doesn’t have 217 votes.

So we know one thing: Scalise is better at counting than McCarthy.

Nancy Mace is hilariously stupid.

https://x.com/acyn/status/1712219052721013094

1 Like

And speaking of hilarity and Gym Jordan, Fani Willis has told him to go fuck himself…again.

This is bizarre.

Fun Fact: court pleadings in one jurisdiction can be introduced as evidence in another.

I know theres a pithy reply to this but I’m at a loss to find it. He obviously didn’t pay attention to his swearing in?

2 Likes

Sadly, I expect that argument would work with Alito and Thomas (and thus Kavanaugh and Coney Barrett, who simply do what they’re told), leaving us at the mercy of Roberts and Gorsuch.

1 Like

Not for much longer (hopefully) Sen. Bob Menendez has been hit with a superseding indictment accusing him of acting as a foreign agent.

I’m becoming a big fan of superseding indictments.

1 Like

In case you were wondering, the GOP’s gavel-goblin convened the House today but then adjourned again it within two minutes. This is day 8 of this GOP shutdown.