The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Time and again, I find the predictable, baseless, parotted, petulant, retorts of so many right-wingers not worth the burning of calories to engage with because it’s tantamount to trying to teach my Golden Retriever swahili.

At least she can stil bark something cogent unlike engaging with them.

1 Like

FIFY

FIFY

Weisselberg is testifying today. He had been the Trump Org’s finance guy for decades, until last year when he received a $2mm payoff. Today, when asked things like “did you have any appraisals in hand when you completed the financial condition statements”, Weisselberg said he couldn’t remember (he can’t plead the 5th because he’s already been tried, convicted and served time for the crimes involved here).

At some point, someone is going to need to protest Trump innocence. If no one can remember shit, that means that task will fall to Trump himself. Buy stock in Orville Redenbacher.

I assume, or hope rather, that the “I don’t recall” testimony doesn’t play well with the judge. That answer, to that question, from an accountant is like a Doctor testifying that he couldn’t recall if he did any tests before cutting into the patient.

1 Like

Bingo.

George Santos has been hit with an additional 23 counts in a superseding indictment. That is all.

Joe Biden gave Iran $6 billion dollars. That is all.

Donald Trump sold military secrets to Russia. That is all.

Old age is a terrible thing.

Throughout his questioning early on Tuesday, Weisselberg came up empty in his responses to more than 90 questions before the lunch break in Trump’s civil fraud trial. He answered more than 60 of those questions with some variation of “I don’t recall,” “I just don’t recall,” or “I don’t remember.” He responded to more than 30 inquiries with “I don’t know.”

Xitter still has its moments:

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 8.21.53 AM

3 Likes

Joe Biden molests little kids. That is all.

GOP Congressman goes on Jen Psaki’s show, and she gets him to club himself to death with his own words like he’s Pete Doocy.

Bottom Line: The claim that Biden released $6 billion to the Iranian government is a lie.

Fun Fact: Biden getting hostages released in return for unembargoing funds for use by third party (i.e. non-Iranian government) humanitarian aid providers is exactly the same process undertaken by the Trump administration. So either both Biden and Trump funded Hamas, or neither did.

[Spoiler] It’s neither.

Donald Trump rapes women, possibly his own daughter. That is all.

Joe Biden falls 10 times per day, has to have people lead him around like a dog and has to have people wipe his ass. That is all.

I knew you would make up stuff to try to cover up for Biden funding Iran. Spoiler alert: He gave Iran $6 billion dollars.

2 Likes

Karma…

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1712136835776811018/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1712136835776811018&currentTweetUser=mmpadellan

1 Like

and a working link to the glorious video
https://x.com/mmpadellan/status/1712136835776811018?s=20

3 Likes

That guy is such an asshole. He was briefly (thankfully) head football coach at Texas Tech. He fucked things up and started looking for another job almost immediately. While he was at a dinner in Lubbock with a recruit he got the text that he got a new job at the University of Cincinnati. He excused himself from the table and vacated the restaurant through a back window, leaving the 17 year old recruit at the table.

That’s the character of this man.

2 Likes