The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

He’s obviously here to troll you guys. Why do you let him?

2 Likes

I’m not trolling anyone. I’m just telling the truth, which some of you don’t seem to like. Biden ran on the promise of “not building another foot of border wall.” He broke his promise by breaking 26 laws to start building again.

Joe “Plagiarism King” Biden has a history of lying to the American people. So, it’s not much of a surprise that he is working on the border wall after telling Democrats what they wanted to hear in his campaign.

So folks… we’re a family here as Astro fans. I know that a lot of you have given up on this man. I have not. Keep it up. Keep pointing out the cognitive dissonance. It will be lost 99.99999% of the time. But there’s a smart person in there somewhere.

He has great input on the forum regarding baseball matters and in situations like the GZ I actually like to hear his opinion.

The Trump “Cult” (and that’s what it is now without a doubt… a cult) will pass. We will have to assimilate these folks back in to society. We need to start practicing this now.

2 Likes

He also has a history of racism but his past is not held against him because he is not Trump.

Jeez, what a lame equivalence.

Might have been better said: Most people have some prejudice in their past, but not everyone is David Duke.

Simply stated, some people can escape their past and others can’t.

I think there’s more of an intentional aspect to it. Some people develop self-awareness and realize that their past behavior was improper, and they grow and try to improve themselves. And some people don’t.

1 Like

I think that a lot of the time the real breaking point is the intentional cruelty and out and out bullying.

And then there are those that like that and find it funny/entertaining/relatable.

The second set of people are the hardliners that have decided that Trump and only Trump is telling the truth, mostly because the real world doesn’t fit their narrative and makes them feel like they’re the shitty people. Mostly because they are.

1 Like

Of course. And would you agree that some are deserving of a reprieve while others aren’t? Or that some deserving of a reprieve are not given one and some who are not deserving of a reprieve are given one?

Of course. It’s an imperfect world.

When you see the convergence of three seemingly pointless and disparate efforts…

3 Likes

They’ve graduated from ratfucking Democrats, to ratfucking each other, and now ratfucking the entire country and world.

Keeping these vital positions unfilled is part of their fascist Project 2025 plan. So they can immediately fill them with more ratfuckers if a Republican is elected president.

3 Likes

After the weekend’s horrific events, Trump decries hummus.

https://x.com/_mama_mia10/status/1710895376750793052

Fuck that, I like hummus

1 Like

So Hamas was able to break through Israel’s Iron Dome defenses with the help of intel supplied to them by Iran, which Iran received from the Russians.

Remember this?

Mr. Trump’s boasting about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries and raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the region.

Just a reminder, not long after being sworn in as President, Trump hosted the Russian Foreign Minister and Russian Ambassador in the Oval Office. It was only a few days after firing James Comey for deigning to investigate the myriad of connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The meeting was closed to the US press and, in fact, was not disclosed by the White House in any way. We found out about it because Russian state media put out a story along with a series of photographs. This was also how we found out that Trump let at least one Russian photographer - with all of his electronic surveillance photographic equipment - into the Oval Office too.

Here’s one of the photos he snapped from the clearly tense and fraught meeting between representatives of the two rival superpowers:

000_OA4CL-1-e1568044897631-640x400

1 Like

Oh yes, it’s Trump’s fault. I was literally waiting for you to try to blame this on President Trump. You should seek psychiatric care.

That’s what feckless traitors do.

1 Like

FIFY

FIFY

2 Likes