The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

I’ll just settle for watching Back to School again.

GET YER SUIT ON!!!

Do they still make hooked on phonics? That might be a benefit for you.

Trump has now dropped his lawsuit against Judge Engoron.

Also, Mike Pillow announced that he’s broke. I don’t remember when he went woke.

1 Like

https://thehill.com/latino/4241165-bidens-border-wall-bombshell-shocks-allies/amp/

Biden likes border walls now. Do you all of you?

My mom made flash cards for us back in the day. They’re probably still in a box somewhere.

1 Like

The GOP organized a Speaker-candidate forum for next week, then announced that Brett Baier of Fox News was going to “host” it, then they announced it was going to be live on TV and then Steve Scalise said he would not participate.

So…going well then.

Is Biden going to give us an update on the border wall that he is building?

2 Likes

I fucking HATE Oingo Boingo.

1 Like

That’s just because you’ve never listen to them on vinyl.

2 Likes

If I listened to them on vinyl I would soon be testing Hudson’s contention that vinyl is a durable medium.

Biden loves border walls.

He is following the law, but it is understandable that’s difficult for a MAGAt to comprehend.

What law is he following, exactly?

It appears as if he broke laws to start building again.

The GOP Speaker candidate event has completely collapsed, with three candidates having withdrawn. I didn’t even know there were three. Oh, and word is that McCarthy is going to resign from Congress.

Just another manic Friday.

You are such a disingenuous douche bag. JFC. Read the 2 articles YOU posted or the excerpt I posted a picture of. This is why the vast majority of people here loathe you.

Wow that was un called for. I’m loathed because 95% of everyone here are Democrats and I am not. I did read the articles I posted. You might do that as well. Biden broke 26 laws to pick back up building the border wall.

Well, of course. If you’re not going to get the kickbacks and freebies anymore, what’s the point?

1 Like