The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Trump agreed to a restricted land use for Mar-a-Lago such that it can be used only as a social club. This rendered the land far less valuable than any of the land around it, because he’s a business genius.

What are your thoughts on the border wall, Limey? Please tell us.

Thank you, HH for providing my entertainment for the evening! You’re still the best at riling up the village idiot, I have so much to learn.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to rile up mental midgets.

1 Like

I never saw Limey get riled up. You run a close second and you don’t seem to be mad yet. But I haven’t had the pleasure of arguing politics with you and making you look like an idiot today. There’s still time in the day for you to get in a huff and storm off, though.

HAHAHAHAHA

You live in an alternate reality in which you think when you “debate” people that you’re actually providing content. I have yet to see you do that. You’re so much closer to the irrelevance of Shorething than you want to admit.

1 Like

It s astonishing how much turds like DWARD and the GOP are willing to shill for crook politicians like trump. Meanwhile, when a crook in the democratic parry is found out, everyone does what they can to kick them out, see Menendez

GOP. Crook lovers.

5 Likes

100%

1 Like

Correction: This was actually a $500 million suit by Trump against Cohen for “reasons”. Presumably Trump was hoping to scare Cohen into silence, but Cohen fought back and his lawyers were due to depose Trump this week - which is why Trump was pretending he had to be at the NYAG trial.

Once Trump bailed on the trial, Cohen went to court to get the deposition scheduled for next week. Facing a hard deadline and out of excuses, Trump dropped his lawsuit. I suspect Cohen is savvy enough now to file a SLAPP suit against Trump for his legal expenses.

I’ve yet to see you provide any content. All you and Limey do is provide liberal propaganda that you want to believe. Apologies for making you look like an idiot.

Democrats don’t seem too concerned about “the big guy” leveraging his political position to receive money from foreign countries. Typical liberal double standard.

What are everyone’s thoughts on the border wall that Biden is building?

Given your continued flailing at this subject, I’m not surprised you struggle with financial planning and investments. Seriously, there are professional resources available. I strongly encourage you to engage some.

2 Likes

I imagine my disposable income would get a nice bump if I simply didn’t pay taxes either.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 8.20.31 AM

Time for all these grifters to pay up.

2 Likes

This is Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt, to whom Trump told nuclear secrets and who then passed on the intel to about 80 people.

Why do they all look like discarded Dick Tracy villains?

I’m not flailing in the least. You seem to be the one having all sorts of trouble. Having trouble reading through it? I realize that’s a lot of words for a Democrat to read through but if you take it one at a time you will make it. Given that you seem to be slow to pick up on things, you might read it twice.

We’ll start with the basics for you: Buy low, sell high.

1 Like

The guy on the right looks like Danny Elfman

I used to long for an Oingo Boingo reunion until I lost hope.

1 Like