The Contenders 2022

They’re stuck in the past with those relics of years gone by.

So sad.

1 Like

The only Yankee offense is coming off the bat of Judge. #54 as the Yanks take a 4-2 lead on the Twins in B6.

Yankees getting the Twins right when they need them. It’ll snow in hell before the Twins beat the Yankees, even with all the trouble NY is having right now.

I hate the fucking Yankees and hope they lose every game through the end of the season. But Judge is amazing: he just hit #55. I don’t really understand why teams are still pitching to him, because it’s proven that he’s the only Yankee who can hurt you.

3 Likes

I would not throw him anything in the zone. I would give him the Barry Bonds treatment. I also think he might be cheating somehow.

2 Likes

Agree. I’d walk him in almost every single plate appearance. You would get hurt every once in a while, but not as much as he’d hurt you. There aren’t enough good hitters in that lineup to make me fear/regret walking him.

Yankees-Twins in the 11th inning of the 1st game of their double-header. You hate to see it. It would be a shame if their pitching got all exhausted heading into their weekend series with the Rays.

Yankees had bases loaded in the bottom of the 11th and failed to score. Oops. More innings.

And wtf was Guzman doing loafing on that 323 DP he hit into?

They’re playing like a team that doesn’t quite believe they’re going to survive.

1 Like

Correa had a chance to break that one open

And the Twins are paying for it now.

Twins just can’t get off their dick

Yanks bring up a guy with a .197 OPS. Really?

And that’s that. Yankees win it in 12

I was really hoping for two or three more innings.

The Twins are fucking useless.

1 Like

37-97 against the Yanks since 2002 (2-16 in the postseason)

1 Like

That dumbass kid still haunts them.

ETA:
Nevermind. That was Baltimore.

The Yankees own the Twins’ dick.