Texans 2019

Just a remarkably bad end to the half. Amazing.

I would be elated watching the Nexans implode if I thought that their losing today and again next week would result in BOB’s dismissal.

Half aint over yet. Still 13 seconds to gag on your cock even harder

With no Fuller and no running game, the Nexans offense is a total zero. It literally makes no difference at all how many picks Watston throws.

This is up there with the worst game Watson has ever played in his career. Maybe the tops.

Watson looks hurt

BoB squandering 1st half turnovers and field position by stubbornly running up the middle on first down against the best run defense in the NFL (29th ranked pass D) is just another in a long list of fireable offenses during his tenure.

Watson’s right ankle has been bothering him since the 2Q or so, no idea when it happened.

eta: on the plus side, BOB did win his first challenge earlier today

eta2: if Jameis didn’t have a broken throwing hand the Texans are losing this game by 3 TDs now

McCarron warming up on the sideline, per Mark Berman.

Watson is just awful today. Poor decisions, completely situationally unaware, poor throws.

Doesn’t matter at this point. The Texans have just squandered this game

3rd and six and they run a 5-yard route. Awesome.

I thought the throw on first down was the real low point.

Although not challenging the spot was right down there with BOB’s lowlights reel this game.

Buccs trying to match BOB, dick-stomp for dick-stomp.

Are you fucking kidding me…they can’t even run the fucking victory formation to win the fucking game.

Yep, if Watson just takes a knee, no holding, no clock stoppage, no sweating out these last seconds. BOB is fucking clueless.

Here’s a notable difference this year. The Texans are dick-stomping their way into close wins, instead of close losses.

Rest everyone next week, and get ready for the wild card game.

Well…2019 AFC South Champions. Yay.

I think that last word is missing a question mark.

I used to work with a guy who would habitually say of some idiot or another, That guy could fuck up an abortion.

You could use the same sentiment to say, That guy could fuck up a victory formation, except we now know that it isn’t some semi-humorous hyperbole. BOB literally fucked up a victory formation. That’s pretty impressive, really, when you think about it.

We used to say “could fuck up a wet dream”. BoB reaches new lows of idiocy nearly every week.

The Houston Texans, back to back tallest midgets of the AFC South.