Texans 2019

Lots of people are complaining that you can’t challenge that call. I don’t see what difference it makes. They’ve made it abundantly clear that they refuse to overturn even the most egregiously fucked up calls or non-calls unless they can pin it on Richard Sherman.

Romo keeping up his 100% record of mocking BOB’s clock management.

Yeah, the NFL is awful: allow challenges and evaluate them fairly. I have no idea why they don’t. Like a weird counterproductive power complex.

And BOB is stupid. No need to even let Watson throw, much less allow the clock to stop without a TO. But, every sentient being but BOB knows that.

Now the refs are fucking up the clock.

Bob’s idiot clock management on full. Display. Awesome.

1 Like

Seriously. He needs Romo piped into his headset.

Jebbus…O’Brien is the stupidest motherfucker to ever disgrace a sideline.

[Insert Waterboy meme here]

A win’s a win. Favorable results next week could make the final game moot.

A win is a win, and at least the Texans didn’t fuck up the coin toss like the Cowboys just did. That’s having your head completely up your ass.

Of course, being not as fucked up as the Cowboys is a pretty low bar.

NY overturns Cowboys choice on the coin flip. NFL officiating catastrophes continue.

Haven’t watched anything today. Am I to understand they reviewed a COIN FLIP?

Yes. Cowboys won the toss and Prescott said they wanted to kick. Ref asked again, and he said yes we want to kick and pointed in a direction. At some point later, the Cowboys argued they really meant to defer, but ref said that wasn’t the choice they made, the Rams got the choice in the 2H. At halftime, NY reviewed a replay of the coin toss, even though it’s not allowed under the rules, and reversed the ref’s call, saying the Cowboys wanted to elect to defer, not to kick. Needless to say the Rams were none too happy as they expected to make the choice for the 2H.

It ended up not meaning anything as the Cowboys dominated both halves, but it showed what a clusterfuck the officiating was.

“It is heads, Dallas has won the toss.”
“Defense, Defense, we want to kick it. Kick that way (points).”
“You want to kick”.
“We defer to the second half.”
“OK, you’re gonna kick.”

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28308181

Texans magic number - over both the Titans and Colts - is now 1.

There are some bizarre permutations that can result in the Texans as the #2 seed, ending up with a three way tie at 11-4 between the Texans, Patriots and Chiefs, with the Texans holding the tiebreaker over the other two.

The Buccs are unbeaten in 4 games, so next week is no cakewalk. However, winning that would allow the Texans to rest the starters in what otherwise will be a bruising encounter with the Titans in the last game.

Colts eliminated.

Hoping the Saints can see off the Titans next week too!

Texans all over their dicks today. They’ve created four turnovers early but can’t do shit on offense.

On a side note, Rich Eisen may be the single worst broadcaster in the history of sports.

It does sound like I’m listening to one of those terrible college broadcasts.

Unbelievable dick stomping by the Texans.