Serious Football Injury

Any late makeup date robs both teams of the one week interval of rest. You could make a case for games on Thursday and Tuesday over the next two weeks, but it would have impacts on seeding only. The bye week advantage would be lost, I believe

Stephen A Smith, our national genius, is out there saying that the NFL should push back the playoffs so that the Bills-Bengals game can be played. We should put him in charge of straightening out all of the logistical chaos that would result from such a move, with the stipulation that he has to shut the fuck up for the rest of his life if that doesn’t come off without a hitch.

2 Likes
1 Like

If we could convince Steven A Smith, Skip Bayless, Kirk Bohls, and Clay Travis all to hop in a rocket then fire it directly at the sun, the world would be a much better place.

6 Likes

At no time, regarding any topic, have I ever stopped to wonder what any of their opinions would be.

3 Likes

Rick Bayless would be first in line to press the button.

1 Like

He’d have to fight me for the honors.

2 Likes

Rick could cook up some carne guisada for the trip.

After all, we’re not animals.

1 Like

I have, for years, failed to wrap my brain around the fact that those 2 are brothers.

At least one of them contributions to society. The other one has pulled shit out of his ass for 40 years and thrown it against the wall to see if it sticks.

No wonder he’s not a chef

3 Likes

From what I’ve read and heard, they don’t hate each other, they just have no relationship at all.

1 Like

I wonder if Skippy has any relationships. Anywhere.

I read your response five minutes ago and I can’t stop laughing. Very clever.

Skip should be fired. What a worthless piece of crap.

Evergreen statement

1 Like
8 Likes

No neurological damage. Incredible.

2 Likes

Just amazing. Thread…

1 Like