Reds at Astros, 6/18/23

Wrong guy to pinpoint today. Five runs from the offense should be enough.

The past three losses, the offense was definitely to blame.

Might check if the Dodgers have any young hitters to deal for a middle reliever.

1 Like

Not going to happen. It’s not in Jim Crane’s DNA.

Plus, who are you going to sell that you want to trade and other teams would want?

That is funny. Dad sold house when moved to Europe. Dad fought years with accountants. Accountants said cheaper to pay then fight. When he called secretary read through report. At end read notes also. Sock it to him he can afford it. At friends in Houston that had spent many a Christmas dinner and thanksgiving. when we met parents the typical topic came up. What do you do. Only time watched father get up and said Joan we are leaving. Followed parents. Wasn’t until later learned why. Yes, gentleman still was invited to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners

You’re right. Frustrated with the ABs in the inning as a whole and he was just the last out.

Leadoff walk. Oh goodie.

6-4-3 hits the spot

I’m paying more attention to TCU/UVA

Cuisinart I bought from Amazon (still < $30).

It’s made my cocktail life a hell of a lot easier.

1 Like

That’s worth the price of admission.

We had an electric juicer growing up, as my aunt owned an orange grove and we’d get bags of fresh oranges regularly.

Middle of the order due…Astros need a run to tie

They get injured too much. But got to like what we got. Depends on what direction is in managements thoughts on team. I don’t see it.

Tucker/Abreu/Diaz…make it happen

Do we have a middle reliever they’d want, and we could afford to part with?

Does that machine do anything other than juice citrus?

Tucker…3-0…3-1…draws a leadoff walk. Tying run aboard.

Very cool. Imagine you had access to some rather nice citrus growing up in Florida. We had several trees in our backyard (navel oranges, grapefuit [sadly, white not ruby red], lemon, and tangerine). Also had an electric juicer, which was certainly handy given the situation. Might explain why I prefer pulp in my orange juice.

It’s 29 skins. That’s not enough?

I think just citrus?

Stop this, dammit.

1 Like