Other Sports

I stand corrected, Sheffield and Burnley have already passed the low water mark for a PL season. Here’s Derby County’s 2007/8 season line:

Won 1 ⏐ Drew 8 ⏐ Lost 29 ⏐ Goals For 20 ⏐ Goals Against 89 ⏐ Goal Difference −69 ⏐ Points 11

Red Bull better have a mountain of evidence that she’s lying…

There’s some world-class dick-stomping going on here.

Well, Maidstone you know…

The race for second in the Saudi GP tomorrow is going to be interesting.

Did I miss a memo? Who is Oliver Bearman and why is he driving Saenz’s Ferrari?

Sainz has appendicitis. Bearman is a kid they pulled up from the junior team.

Meanwhile, at the Red Bull show:

Horner is going to step down. It’s inevitable. We just have to wait for him to run through the same steps that every man has run through in similar circumstances before they eventually go.

Is this like the stages of trolling?

1 Like

“Let’s see Horner and Red Bull wiggle out of this one.”

“Alas”

1 Like

Texas Tech wins the indoor Track & Field Men’s National Championship. This will go nicely with their 2019 Outdoor Natty.

Way to wreck 'em!!

Justin Thomas is off on an excursion to find Captain Kurtz in the jungles of TPC Sawgrass. Even more hilarious, he hit a provisional into the same deep, dark place. I’m sure that won’t be in his head on the next tee.

I will happily watch Utd and Liverpool battle until it’s 6 v 6.

USMNT beat Jamaica 3-1 in extra time, after getting a literal buzzer-beater goal on a corner just to make it to extra time.

GERGG is a terrible, terrible manager who is still keeping his second-best player on the bench for personal reasons.

1 Like

It’s a completely unreasonable hope, but I hope that Klopp is coming here after the EPL season ends.

Sainz’ season-long fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you to Ferrari is going to be a joy to watch. Not so much, Mercedes’ season-long fuuuuuuuck you to Hamilton.

1 Like

I remain a Red Bull fan, but between Saenz’s message to Ferrari and Hamilton’s early departure, I have to say that this was a great day in F1.

2 Likes

Weirdly not a great race despite Max departing early, but an amazing drive by Sainz.

Funny how Red Bull finally had a bit of pressure - with the Ferraris typically being faster in race trim than qualifying - and the car breaks. I am reminded how the flawless, all-dominating Mercedes team started to Keystone Kop things the moment Red Bull became a legit challenge.

USMNT dos a cero to win the CONCACAF Nations League.

1 Like

If you were watching the Australian GP and wondering, like I was, wtf was all this about Bottas and Australia, this is what they were talking about.

It is fucking awesome.