Other Sports

I’m trying to work out how he wasn’t sent off.

Distracting the keeper makes him active and thus offside.

1 Like

His little pouty bitch-fest when the guy wanted the ball after the goal was exceptional cuntism.

2 Likes

I guess I’d need to look at it again, but the defender was right there next to him, right? When the ball was struck?

He was offside when the ball was struck. If he’d done nothing else then that fact would’ve been irrelevant.

But if he’d done nothing else, the goalie walks over and picks up that cross before it goes in the net.

1 Like

UT women with a second straight game of outstanding serving, sweeping Nebraska 3-0 for the national championship. Very impressive. Congratulations!

1 Like

That was indeed impressive.

They composed themselves at the end of the first set then hit the gas and didn’t let off.

1 Like

Dammit, I forgot that was on this afternoon

Hook 'Em! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

That was a damn good Nebraska team and the Horns made them seem like a high school team.

1 Like

When is a replay?

LHN is helpfully about to show softball.

In the 2nd set they were down 10-7.

The Horns then ran off 10 straight points.

City’s Ederson may be a clown, but you cannot out-clown the Clown Prince of Goalkeepers: Martinez.

This is absolutely mental.

And he didn’t even get a yellow after all that bullshit? Wow.

1 Like

2 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Red Bull are cheats. Eh? Oh.

Not least in that they are skirting the wind tunnel testing restrictions by using some (or all) of Alpha Tauri’s allowance on Red Bull.

Fun Fact: The RB/AT wind tunnel facility is in Bicester. I had never heard of it so I Googled it. Apparently, it’s in Middle Earth.

I both love and hate penalty shootouts. Fulham beat Everton on penalties 7-6 and now I need a nap

1 Like

I love penalty shootouts (that do not involve my team). Congrats to the Cottagers.

For the next couple of hours, I may well be blindly delusional, suicidal and/or breathlessly elated.

Feel free to put me on ignore during this difficult time…

New Apple announcement?

2 Likes

Palace will be investigating new and intriguing ways to lose.