Other Sports

I was expecting the Secretariat call coming into the stretch: she’s moving like a tremendous machine

We’re massive!

Your ballot-stuffing initiative paid off!

1 Like

Look at the absolute unit on that fan base!

1 Like

I’ve long been a huge Palace fan.

1 Like

COYS!

1 Like

Going off of Logos alone, because I’m an American and don’t know much about the EPL, it’s Liverpool, Arsenal, ManU, Crystal Palace, then the others

1 Like

How can you not like a chicken on a basketball?

2 Likes

Chris Richards signing now complete. Crystal Palace never make a formal announcement until they have the ink dry on every crossed “t” and dotted “i”, plus some interview footage in the can and an announcement video ready to drop.

To wit:

https://twitter.com/cpfc/status/1552360673270702081?s=21&t=WQSAklOh4OWIFFZV-Igfvw

Verstappen (Red Bull) wins the Hungarian Grand Prix.

He started the race in 10th after qualifying issues. Even survived a 360 spin in the larter half of the race. He’s a beast.

Mercedes took the other 2 podium spots.

Team Ferrari won’t sleep well. Again.

1 Like

Ferrari is the only challenger to Red Bull as the Mercedes is still off the pace. But they dick stomp their way through every race. This is obvious as the Ferraris qualify like lions and then fade in the races.

The only times Ferrari’s strategy hasn’t sunk their drivers is if they crash or the engine blows up before the strategery can take effect.

2 Likes

Are you saying that Ferrari has numerous financial and talent advantages that seemingly get squandered in game on a regular basis?

I feel like I can bring some experience to such fandom.

1 Like

C’mon you Lionesses!

Looks like some of them have been to the Ashley Young Diving Academy.

The internet is wonderful:

4 Likes

Football’s come home.

This is the trophy from the LIV tour Bedminster tournament.

They’re openly trolling at this point.

A collapsing tower? Incredible.

Lewis Hamilton joins the Broncos management group? What a surprising world we live in.