Other Sports

Agreed, I didn’t even know they had coverage. Is Barkley going to join him?

Sounds like he might do something for them. That would be disappointing, too.

That is a shame. But a lot of people are showing their colors here, and it’s green.

You’re not wrong about the tour’s roster, though. The fact that the only conceivable contenders on there are Johnson, Koepka and DeChambeau just makes it even easier not to watch.

I imagine they’re still trying to sell the rights. Grabbing Feherty might help in that regard, but it’s still going to be a tough sell for all sorts of reasons.

Koepka’s not a contender anymore. His body has broken down.

2 Likes

Welcome to South London!

2 Likes

This might be fun.

1 Like

If this is just the Ryan Reynolds version of Ted Lasso, I’m not interested. Reynolds peaked with “Van Wilder”.

Reynolds actually bought Wrexham AFC. This is a documentary.

Let me rephrase then. If Ryan Reynolds appears in this show, it probably sucks donkey.

I think I just realized that Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds are not the same person.

1 Like

Missed opportunity for “Wryan Wreynolds”.

2 Likes

If you liked Van Wilder, I don’t understand your Reynolds hate, given that every character he has ever portrayed is also Van Wilder.

Perhaps because it was funny the first time. The next 100 times…not as much. It’s like the phrase “Houston we have a problem”. I didn’t mind it in Apollo 13, after that, it got really old and annoying.

2 Likes

Gosling is by far the superior Ryan. “The Nice Guys” is one of my favorite movies, way funnier than anything Ryan Reynolds has ever done.

2 Likes

Lyles runs a burning turn in the 200m to lead a US medal sweep.

She absolutely smoked the field. Another tweet I saw said her time was the 19th fastest 400 meters run this year and hers was with hurdles.

5 Likes

I think I saw that her 400m hurdle time would’ve placed 6th in the 400m flat finals.

4 Likes

Absolutely incredible.

That race is a torture test.

1 Like