Other Sports

My boy Richards has got you covered. :muscle:

2 Likes

This Balogun kid might be a bit good at finishing things

2 Likes

2 golfers were 8 under after the first round.

Winner finished the tourney at 10 under.

The US Open formula forever: fairways and greens

And came within a whisker of a second

2 Likes

The USGA won’t like that.

Rory needs to call this guy.

Not playing bocce with that guy

This stinks.

Neves played for Wolves in the Premier League, but apparently has agreed personal terms for a transfer to Al Hilal in the Saudi league. Before the pen has even been put to paper on that deal, Newcastle are looking to bring Neves back to the Premier League on loan, thereby avoiding a hit to their FFP position.

He just needs more seasoning before playing in an elite league like checks notes the Saudi league

1 Like

No offense to HH, but the sooner the value of oil drops to about $1/barrel, the better off we’ll all be. Although I suppose that will lead us to choke on even more plastic than now.

1 Like

In no other industry does anyone greet you with “what business you in? I hope it goes tits up, even though my life as I know it depends on it. Actually, I don’t hope it goes tits up, I want you keep making the products you do, I just hope you all lose your jobs…well, not lose your jobs as in quit working to produce what I want, I just want you to keep doing it for free.”

I’m used to it.

2 Likes

The point is that the dollar/barrel value won’t drop unless there is a superior alternative, so the “life as I know it” argument is a red herring. I freely admit that such an alternative doesn’t exist right now, although strides are being made in energy. But I’m really tired of enabling Saudi/name-your-favorite-country bad behavior just because they supply a commodity on which we depend.

If I remember correctly, you were the person who once said that future generations would ask incredulously “you used to just burn this?” I completely agree with this opinion.

The long-term value of oil is not as energy. Electric cars or solar panels will not kill the demand for it. Carbon is the building block for just about everything in modern society, so until you find another source for it, you’re sort of stuck with oil. And I don’t disagree about the Saudis. I just don’t care for being the baby to their bath water.

But I get it. I’m used to it.

2 Likes

I would give HH’s left nut for this kid to come to Palace.

Hopefully Richards has been on a whispering campaign, and it can’t hurt that Berhalter is a former player.

In a summer where every Palace fan is trying to read the hidden meaning behind every scrap of news about Wilf Zaha, this has made some heads explode for sure.

Regardless of what this means for the balance of Wilf’s playing career, this is unequivocally a good thing for AFC Croydon and, hopefully, “the Cronx” in general.

Don’t know if anybody else watched the US-St Kitts Gold Cup match last night, but one of the St Kitts defenders suffered a defender’s worst nightmare:

We’re going to have to ask you not to touch certain areas of your body

I cannot understand why the Mavs want to host the trainwreck that is Kyrie Irving. It’s as if they’re trying to drive Luka away.

Who is Fred Van Vleet and how on earth did he get a max deal from the Rockets?

He’s the band that sounds like Led Zeppelin.

2 Likes