Other Sports

Joint discomfort

Fell thru a window.

USMNT got tired of dos a cero wins so tonight they went tres a cero. And the Mexico fans brought the match to an early end with their homophobic chants.

1 Like

Great win. But I’m absolutely baffled with them bringing that idiot GGG back as coach.

I didn’t see it, but I heard that Richards had a solid game.

1 Like

Wait…WHAT?

The ref completely lost control of the match. Both American red cards were when they shoved back on blatant, blatant straight reds by the Mexico players who were being embarrassed in the match. And it’s the rare Mexico match that isn’t halted by those chants.

3 Likes

That has been going on for over a decade from Mexican fans.

1 Like

He has to have a flaw or two, but I have yet to hear of any. Eze should be available by prescription for anyone who is having a shit time.

https://twitter.com/jackkenmare_/status/1668882680534925312

https://twitter.com/gazbod/status/1669731587930333184

So happy for this lad to finally make it to the England squad. In 2021, he was advised by the national team that he should be ready for a call-up; he received their text message as he was being stretchered off the training field having blown out his Achilles.

He has worked so hard to get back and thoroughly deserves to be here. Hopefully he gets a start vs. Malta this afternoon; if Southgate doesn’t shackle him within the team structure, he’ll rip them a new one.

What’s gotten into Scotland? 3-0-0 in Euro qualifying.

In Alabama. The university is gold or platinum to them. From friends who lived there many moons ago. Still occasionally talk to friends. Sister was outstanding at beach in NJ. But I was still pretty young.

Never count a Scotsman down.

Aston Martin, once again, embarrassing Mercedes with their own kit.

Lance Stroll, once again, embarrassing Aston Martin by being a shit nepo baby.

1 Like

I am pulling so hard for Rory today.

1 Like

I like Rory. I know nothing about Clark.

He can’t putt for shit.

Love ya Canada, but let’s go USA

2 Likes

How are the golphers doing?

Scottie Scheffler can’t putt either. He’s left five strokes within 10 ft of the hole.

His approach shots have been really good, but he just can’t make those mid-range putts. Give credit to Clark: he’s playing a very steady round.