Other Sports

I would love to see the EPL kick these fuckers out.

The EPL said that, if it was ever proved that the PIF lied about being independent from the Saudi government, they would remove them from ownership. Well, the PIF put forward a sworn argument in a US court that they are, in fact, part of the sovereign government of Saudi Arabia.

Your move, EPL…

Honestly, how could anybody believe the PIF is independent of the Saudi government? NOTHING in Saudi Arabia is independent of the Saudi government.

2 Likes

Right. But the EPL claimed to have been satisfied as to the PIF’s independence because they just wanted the money to come in, which is a petard upon which they now find themselves hoist.

The Guardian offers a good digest of the timeline and issues.

Would be interesting if Citeh and Newsaudi were also banned. With Chelsea being forced to sell to balance their humongous FFP issues and Man Utd’s sale to Qatar being blocked, agents are going to have to earn their commissions for once.

I would like to know if there is a safe space that is pickle ball free. Thank you.

1 Like

How the hell does a club like Barcelona get into financial trouble?

Chasing UCL qualification and titles. There’s a reason why they were so integral to the Super League concept because, ironically, it would’ve allowed them to rein in their spending.

1 Like

Arsenal a goal down at home to Bournemouth after 1 minute.

Zaha back for Palace, scores in the 5th minute, denied by VAR.

Bournemouth’s goal was straight from the kick off, and may have been a spoiler for Ted Lasso S3.

Try the back side of the moon.

1 Like

Well. That was fun. COYG!!!

1 Like

Being a Spurs fan must be a special kind of hell.

2 Likes

Liverpool with a beautiful goal, set up by a wonderful through ball. I felt a bit sorry for the United back who got wrong-footed by the pass. You could just feel him going “oh fuck, I’m dead”.

That result was…unexpected.

Q: When do Utd kick off against Liverpool?
A: Every 13 minutes.

1 Like

FqhmjDLWAAE30ir

There is very little a hate more than losing a game due to a soft penalty

1 Like

Anthony Taylor, the human coin flip.

He had an awful game, the penalty was bad enough but Sasha Lukic took a cleet to the face from Ivan Toney, Toney didn’t even get booked. Not calling for a red there, but it was an obvious yellow. Completely reckless and gets nothing but a free kick. Fulham had an attack that could have led to a chance but Willian got called for a foul for going up for a 50/50 header because his shoulder bumped the defender, what the fuck? I’m not one to blame the ref, and Fulham didn’t play very well, but that was bad. Fulham did get away with a second yellow on Sasha Lukic at one point when he fouled, Damsgard? On a Brentford counter, to be fair. It wasn’t completely one sided, and I’m obviously biased. It just sucked.