Other Sports

Oh dear, Austin FC.

Saw that last night. Terrible decision.

1 Like

That looks like me playing FIFA on PlayStation and hitting the wrong button.

2 Likes

Keep Austin FC weird.

1 Like

I’ll bet they gave up half a dozen goals, if not more, last year on boneheaded passes while trying to play out of the back. It got to the point that I was much more concerned about them trying to play out of the back against a pressing team than I was about them merely defending against an ordinary attack.

1 Like

He defined the term “human highlight reel”

1 Like
2 Likes

In the name of all that is holy, please make this happen.

The soccer gods will then see to it that Potter lands at Palace.

1 Like

Pete Rose is impressed.

We already can’t score goals, we don’t need Potter to come in and have us not score goals even more.

I would want him on my team simply for the number of Severus Snape impressions I would do.

1 Like

Fulham beat Leeds in the FA Cup. At the end of the match, there were 5 Americans on the field between the two teams. Pretty cool honestly, I wonder if that is the record for a game between two Premier League teams

1 Like

That was a proper “blood ‘n’ thunder” cup tie. How Leeds failed to score is a mystery.

1 Like

They should have on the header by Rutter. Palhinha’s strike was incredible and Solomon’s was pretty damn good too.

1 Like

Fun Arsenal vs Everton match today.

1 Like

Spurs and Southampton (:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) both knocked out of the FA Cup by lower league opposition.

We’re down to the last 8 now, and the remaining big clubs - both Manchesters - have been given home ties. The bloke in charge of warming the balls was on his game today.

FA Cup quarter-final draw in full

Manchester City v Burnley
Manchester United v Fulham
Brighton & Hove Albion v Grimsby Town
Sheffield United v Blackburn Rovers

Ties will be played on 17-19 March.

Fuck.

I’m going to fall in love with another loan player, aren’t I.

1 Like

I’d think there is a good chance, if things keep going like they are with the loan, he is offered for next season.

1 Like

Reports say that Arsenal are open to selling him before next season. However, if he keeps on playing like he is, there will be a bidding war that we won’t win.