Other Sports

1 Like

So … Maybe they can move the club to Austin?

ESPN laid off Zach Lowe, their NBA analyst. This after losing Woj last week. Must be a wonderful place to work.

International team repaying yesterday’s beatdown to the US team in the President’s Cup.

The Worldwide Bleeder strikes again.

Wow, what an ass-kicking by the International team. Yesterday’s 5-0 score by the US was a bit lucky, as all of the matches were close. Today only one match (MAYBE two) was close. The others were curb stomps. It will be interesting to see how both teams respond tomorrow.

Fulham has tied the best start through 6 games in the Premier League after beating Forest today. I want to thank @Limey and Palace for selling us Andersen, he’s been a rock at the back, perfect signing for Fulham.

1 Like

Wow, that was some real Keystone Kops defending by Liverpool to concede the tying goal to Wolves.

Seems overdue to break out the lettuce for Ten Hag.

US wins again 18.5 to 11.5

He’s a class act and I am happy for you both.

I am less happy about the fact that Palace have half our CBs injured, and have had to deploy a defensive mid in the back three. Six games played - in 4 of which we’ve played better football than the opponent - and still zero wins.

I’m not nervous for the season, I am just frustrated that our good play isn’t yielding results. But the nagging (negging?) voice in my head keeps suggesting that the “Glasner Revolution” last season now looks like is was purely coincidental with the return to fitness of Michael Olise.

Speaking of which, how is Michael getting on at Bayern?

Oh.

Fulham at Citah… Fulham had the lead for about 5 minutes but drawing at the half.

The best compliment I can give to my boys is that normally when we play Citah, it feels like 13 v 11 but this one doesn’t feel that way at all. Fulham are actually in this and have a fighting chance. That’s all you can really ask for against these guys.

Funny, this game though. It could easily be 2-0 Fulham, or 2-0 Citah, or 3 all at the half.

Keeping fighting boys

1 Like

Well, Fulham gave them all they could handle but Citah comes away with the points. 3-2 Citah, final. I know this has been said a million times by multiple clubs, if Adama Traore could finish…

This game could have ended 5-5 and it would have made sense. Fulham actually had more xG for whatever that’s worth. Adama could have had a hattrick but instead didn’t even score, because he’s Adama Traore and can’t finish. Really proud of the effort, one of the best games I’ve seen Fulham play vs big boys and definitely the best they’ve played vs Citah.

The 30 mins I got to watch was quite entertaining

1 Like

City is so much better with Gündoğan in the lineup. It never made sense to me that they let him walk (if that is indeed what happened).

If Traoré had an end product - either cross or finish - he’d be Mbappé.

Meanwhile, Eze would be amongst the league’s top scorers if he could do something other than pass back to the opposing goalie. :disappointed:

1 Like

Spurs doing God’s work on a Sunday morning.

Spurs possessed by the DEBBEL on a Sunday morning.

1 Like

It’s going to take a long time for the Pochettino underachievement culture to fade.

Whoa, did I hear that right? Brighton U21 team beat Palace U21 10-0? Ouch.