Other Sports

Very, very, very pretty. Looks like he got a trim recently, too, have to keep your lid correct.

That was a hell of kick.

England equalizers are like Thanos…

1 Like

“Give me the Simple Jack…”

I always sort of imagined Hey I’m already as funny looking as all get out, let’s see if we can turn it up a notch or two.

Barber says, Can do!

2 Likes

Correct result. Spain was the standout team while England relied on last-gasp heroics.

The irony of Spain clearing Guéhi’s goal-bound header off the line is not lost on me though.

¡España!

I was a bit busy around the grill and didn’t ever see a VAR replay of Spain’s 2nd goal…watching live it sure looked like he was offsides

Sorry it ended like that for you guys, I wasn’t ready for that match to be over. Come back to 'Murica for the WC

I don’t think they ever showed the computer image, which is suspicious, but they did sow a shot looking down the line and it was going to be one of those where someone’s knee stuck out further than the other’s.

Messi leaves with a non-contact injury. Appeared to injured himself making a move away from the ball.

He’s pretty choked up about it, visibly sobbing on the sidelines.

I am in shock at the state of the field. It’s a disgrace for a game like this.

I confidently said we wouldn’t have a back and forth nail biter and, welp.

People have been complaining about multiple fields, but Atlanta’s most of all, I thought.

How does this happen?

I have no idea who’s in charge, the idiot who routinely takes care of the field or some idiot from the confederation or what. Tonight after Shakira’s performance they felt the need to water the field Beryl style. It gave neither team an advantage I could detect but it resulted in some ugly play and maybe a significant injury.

Gareth Southgate has stepped down from the England job. Coming to the USMNT?

Don’t you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby.

1 Like

And we’ll be stupid enough to welcome him with open arms.

I always think of the scene from West Wing.

“You think we’re gonna do that again? I mean, we’re dumb, but we’re not that dumb.”
“No, I think we’re exactly that dumb.”

2 Likes

Still, an improvement over Berhalter.