Other Sports

Here comes Hannibal Lecter.

1 Like

If you’re going to get caught in a dark alley and your only backup is a Palace player, you want Daniel Muñoz.

Also, Palace’s Lerma with the goal, so…

1 Like

Good job Chiellini isn’t working this game.

Your guys have been in the middle of everything all tournament.

1 Like

So many missed opportunities.

1 Like

Colombia is going to have to finish better against Argentina. I assume Muñoz won’t be available.

1 Like

Uribe is a lucky man. If Uruguay had tied this up…

I was sure Colombia was going to win, but even a man down it should have been 4-0.

1 Like

Hopefully this is the last time Luis Suarez will disgrace my TV.

1 Like

And I’ll add that I fully expect Colombia to beat Argentina, and I don’t expect the game to be a back and forth nail biter. Unless a Colombian decides to elbow someone in the head.

1 Like

Alexei Lalas is a fucking moron. That is all.

Fans dress up as him. And that is the most damning thing I can think of for us as a soccer nation.

1 Like

Koeman is exactly the wrong person to rant about pivotal decisions in critical tournament games.

Where were the police?

This is pretty cool.

Me: third place games are stupid
Also me: LOLURUGUAY

1 Like

Alcaraz smoked Djokovic in three sets to go back-to-back at Wimbledon. The kid is pretty good.

For those of you watching the Euro final pre-game, “Dorking” is a place not an activity.

1 Like

I was hoping someone would score in the first half to loosen the game up a little. I guess a goal in the opening of the second half amounts to about the same thing.

How about that! All tied.