Other Sports

Whatever sources are telling you Germany won should be removed from your list.

1 Like

The first was FoxSports. So…yeah. Alternative scores.

1 Like

Extra time for France vs Portugal.

You know what…screw France.

1 Like

Always a good strategy.

The game was played in Schrödinger’s Box. Germany simultaneously won and lost.

2 Likes

Who ever wins this shootout is going to be dead meat against Spain.

Portugal’s goal keeper was great until the shootout. He guessed wrong on every kick.

He saved everything against Georgia. Football, eh?

There were some absolutely cracking penalties in that shootout, though. If you hammer it so that it hits the side netting first, it’s unlikely to be saved. But it takes immense balls to do that in this kind of situation.

Some of them blasted kicks into the deep corners of the side/roof of the net. Wow!

Fun Fact: France is now in the semi-final have failed to score a goal from open play. They have 3 goals in 5 games, 2 own goals and one penalty.

1 Like

I am so tired of seeing goalkeepers getting caught way up the pitch and giving up grade-school goals because of it. It’s just fucking stupid.

Canada is likely to lose this game in penalties and they should be up 5-0.

About 2/3rds of play in modern professional football would’ve got me yelled at by the coach like he was Ted Knight with a freshly soiled piece of TP in his hands.

Perez has already fucked his weekend about 30 hours before the race starts. Skidded over a half-mile of runoff into the gravel. He will start at the back of the grid.

Meanwhile, Verstappen has not been able to show any daylight between his Red Bull and any of the McLarens or Mercedeses.

Could be a catastrophic weekend for Red Bull.

ETA: Perez will be 19th n the grid - he’d set a time before he binned it.

Dear Lowered this is dreadful.

ENG-SWI get any shot on goal challenge

1 Like

https://x.com/nick_lashmar/status/1809639057212780886

4 Likes

Well, Panama made it as far as Brazil, so we’ve got that going for us.

I’ve said all along that Colombia and Uruguay are the two best teams and I fully expect whoever wins will give Argentina a beatdown.

Stoked for the British GP.

Also for this:

Lewis Hamilton is the King of Rain.