Other Sports

Interesting color scheme Germany’s sporting today

1 Like

Of course, I write all that about Hungary, and they start getting their shit together and nearly score a couple of times.

Also, I am forgetting that 4 third-placed finishers will progress because the tournament structure was redesigned by people who cannot divide by 2.

That’s no doubt viewed as a feature, their version of the wild card.

2 Likes

Yeah. It favors getting more of the bigger nations into the knockout stage, but denies us the pleasure/pain of the Group of Death.

I have just become aware of Telemundo’s Ana Jurka.

I may be in my bunk for some time.

I wouldn’t say they are terrible. Prior to losing against Switzerland, Hungary hadn’t lost a competitive match since September of 2022 vs Italy. They beat Serbia twice in qualifying and before losing to Italy in the 22 nations league, they beat both Germany and destroyed England 4-0

They’re terrible at publishing Hungarian-English phrasebooks:

Monty Python - Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook (youtube.com)

1 Like

They can’t give us any more shit about the metric system.

1 Like

Fake news.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The Swiss equalize against Scotland.

I mean, how unfortunate for Scotland…

1 Like

Don’t sleep on the unfashionable match-ups. Latest case in point: Serbia and Slovenia are having an end-to-end stramash while kicking lumps out of each other.

0-0 with 30 minutes to go.

I would like to watch these matchups, but I haven’t found a non-Fubo option.

1 Like

Wow. 5 minutes of stoppage time and Serbia ties it at exactly 95:00

1 Like

7-day free trial. Just saying…

Today’s early game was on FS1. I can’t find any rhyme or reason to which games are on Fubo, I just check the night before.

Shit! I just assumed it was on Fubo like the other early ones. Sounds like it was wild.

Southgate rolls out the same starting lineup that was so effective on Sunday. :roll_eyes:

And lucks his way into a goal.

1 Like

Now Denmark will be forced to come forward - like Serbia was. Already looks like they have discovered - like Serbia did - that England’s midfield offers about as much resistance as wet tissue paper.

Are England just going to park the bus now? Their defending isn’t good enough to do that for 70 minutes.