More Distractions

I think Cora is going to get the hammer in a different report.

1 Like

I’ll believe that when I see it.

If he doesn’t, I’ll never watch another game of MLB ever again.

Now they’re fired?!?!?!

Well, he spoke.

He just said the wrong things.

Well, fuck.

What a rancid pussy wart Crane turned out to be. Unsurprising, but disappointing.

1 Like

Just heard Gammons stumble through an interview on MLB network. He repeats things he has heard from other GMs for weeks now. He thinks this is all about Luhnow. There was a “posse” in baseball out to get him. Crane was really unhappy with JL about the Taubman thing…he didn’t get the whole truth when he asked about it initially.

He was never a good guy, it got glossed over because he ASTROS were winning. He caught lightning in a bottle with AJ/Luhnow. They put the Astros in a position to be long term contenders…now this

There was a posse out to get Luhnow from the beginning. All “baseball guys.” I had to endure this every year from my scout friend at ST. Luhnow is not a baseball guy, and his success infuriated them. Now they got him.

Crane wants people to think he took the high road but the only thing he took was Manfred’s strap-on balls deep up his ass.

3 Likes

It was a lot more than lightning in a bottle as Crane bought into Luhnow’s plan, as far as I know, and backed it with real money. Most owners would have bailed or meddled or screwed it up.

Agreed but most owner’s wouldn’t dismiss his best two hires so quickly either.

AJ’s statement (class act, of course):

I could not agree more with your first sentence. I think this is ALOT what this is about.

Crane was never going to fight. Unless I have my remembrance screwed up, Crane bowed down in the beginning and agreed to move to the AL. He might have had his hands tied a little more then, but he will never challenge the powers of MLB.

My prediction. Jon Daniels gets fired after next season and the Rangers fucking hire Luhnow.

Well now I want to puke.